Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
*SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
*SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
*SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
*SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
*SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
*SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
*SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
*SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
*SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
*SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
*SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_vote_lcap*SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_voting_bar*SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
*SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_vote_lcap*SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_voting_bar*SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

*SPOILERS!* Quest *SPOILERS!!*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

*SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* Empty
PostSubject: *SPOILERS!* Quest *SPOILERS!!*   *SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:24 pm

A Most AWESOME!!! Quest
At Level 5, Immediately go to PORT FOOZLE base to get your first clue. Check your quest log, Read carefully, cause I am NOT going to copy/past that whole thing here and stretch the page out.

Step 2: Go BACK to the WHITE HOUSE base and then to the WHITE CLIFFS. Adventure until you see SUCCESS! Again, not going to post the whole shebang here and stretch out the page. There is a Cave involved and a Shrine.

Step 3: Go to PORT FOOZLE base, then to FRIGID RIVER VALLEY, where you will find a talking parrot.

Step 4: STAY IN PORT FOOZLE! (I made a mistake on this one the first time) WHITE CLIFFS BEACH is to the LEFT of Frigid River Valley on the map. There will be peg legged pirates surfing, and you have to trick them like the little dweeb you are.

Step 5: Once you have stolen the chest, GO to BASE! your quest is complete and you're now much wealthier than before.

Last edited by Ayistromia on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS!* Quest *SPOILERS!!*   *SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Quest of the Missing.... Pooky?

At level 10, Immediately go to the FROSTHAM base to recieve your first clue. If for some strange reason you have not completed your AWESOME quest, make sure that the quest you're on is the one ACTIVATED. Green totems are active, Gold is complete, and Red is available, but paused quests. SO MAKE SURE You're one the RIGHT quest!!

Step 1: From the FROSTHAM base, go to the FLATHEADIAN MOUNTAINS, where you will find a squeaky toy covered in slobber.

Step 2: Go to WHITE HOUSE base, and the DARK FOREST! (you can quest here at -5 your level to get the loot, cards, ect, and chance for success is NOT dependent on your questing level. You will see a beautifully shampoo'd Yipple leaping for the WHITE CLIFFS. Follow it.

Step 3: From the WHITE HOUSE base, now go to the WHITE CLIFFS, until the Yipple in question sees you and the squeaky toy and starts chasing you.

Step 4: Return to the FROSTHAM base for your 3 coconut reward OR 300 zms. You can only get the coconuts ONE TIME. please note that coconuts are SHARED through all your characters.

Last edited by Ayistromia on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS!* Quest *SPOILERS!!*   *SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:43 pm

Quest: Antharia Jack and the Hat Mislaid

At level 15, go to the ANTHARIA Base, to pick up your first clue, and a whole lot of Ales.

Step 1: From the ANTHARIA base, go to the ANTHARIAN CAVES where you see a riddle with the last of your lamp oil

Step 2: From the PORT FOOZLE base, go to the ARAGIAN FALLS, where you will find some driftwood, but not a body.

Step 3: Go to PORT FOOZLE base and to the FRIGID RIVER VALLEY, where you're now a cadaver molester. Shameful.

Step 4: From the PORT FOOZLE base go to the WHITE CLIFFS BEACH, where you will find a costume shop, and he'll never know the difference! [Note: You cannot accomplish this step until you reach level 6, which is the minimum level of the zone]

Step 5: Return to ANTHARIA base to collect your reward... 200 AP soda! Better than winning the lottery!

Last edited by Ayistromia on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS!* Quest *SPOILERS!!*   *SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:00 am

Quest: The Baron and his Boy

At level 20, head to Borphee to pick up your first quest clue. There is a link for the Encyclopedia Frobozzica in the quest text, but it doesn't work, so I include a working one in this post (or you can just read the spoiler...).

Spoiler:

(I'm only on the 5th (hopefully the last!) part of the quest, will update as I complete it.)

Last edited by Sylvaton on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS!* Quest *SPOILERS!!*   *SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:01 pm

Thanks, Sylvaton! I haven't gotten so far, and I really appreciate the walk through post! I love you
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS!* Quest *SPOILERS!!*   *SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:47 am

Good question, it's not working for me either: I will edit this when I get home from work and take out the tags.

Until then you can "QUOTE" to see each step hidden behind the spoiler tag.
Back to top Go down
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin
Dustin Cropps

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS!* Quest *SPOILERS!!*   *SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:08 am

Yea.. looks like the tag itself is broken... wonder why. I tried removing then re-adding... nothing. Very strange.
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/clan/clan?id=1727
Crayne
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Crayne

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS!* Quest *SPOILERS!!*   *SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:30 pm

There is a thread within the game that gives the steps to some of the quest. Since "borrowing" from there has been done before, here it is.. "borrowed" Wink

:::SPOILERS:::
A most AWESOME!!! Quest
1) Head to Port Foozle.
2) Explore White Cliffs
3) Explore Frigid River Valley
4) Explore White Cliffs Beach
5) Return to Port Foozle
Reward: 8000 Zorkmids

The Case of the Missing... Pooky?
1) Go to Frostham
2) Explore Flathead Mountains
3) Explore the Dark Forest
4) Explore White Cliffs
5) Return to Frostham
Reward: 3 Coconuts (only for first character)
Reward: 22170 Zorkmids (for other characters)

Antharia Jack and the Hat Mislaid
1) Go to Antharia
2) Explore Antharia Caves
3) Explore Aragain Falls
4) Explore Frigid River Valley
5) Explore White Cliffs Beach
6) Return to Antharia
Reward: 200 AP

The Baron and his Boy
1) Go to Greater Borphee
2) Explore Flathead Mountains
3) Explore Flathead Fjord
4) Explore Granola Mines
5) Explore Anthara Caves
6) Explore Ruins of Pheebor
7) Return to Greater Borphee
Reward: Uncle Chesterfields’s Breastplate - Primary Armor - Walking Tank, +120 DR
(This sells for 0 Zms, however is comparable to 100,000 Zm armor. This does not give +1 HP when worn, or have any other apparent bonuses when used when exploring)

Scavenger Hunted
1) Go to Mizniaport
2) Explore The Jungles of Miznia
3) Explore Miznia Marshland
4) Explore Fenshire
5) Explore Fields of Frotzen
6) Explore Forest of Youth
7) Return to Mizniaport
Reward: 25 AP and Mizniaport Armor - Primary Armor Walking Tank, +290 DR
Back to top Go down
Crayne
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Crayne

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS!* Quest *SPOILERS!!*   *SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:00 pm

OOOPS! forgot to add these:

A Wizard and his Cocoa (level 30 quest)
A Wizard and his Coca
Level 30 quest.
begins and ends in Gurth.

Note: Many of the clues for this quest arrive via your mailbox. After completing a step, be sure to return to a base and check your mailbox before beginning the next step. Also, with the new GUI, you may have to access your quest log in order to read the text of some quest steps.

Step 1 (1 note):

Note: If you’ve just started this quest, and you’re not sure what to do first, make sure that you’ve received and read the letter in your Inbox asking you to meet in Gurth.
Step 2 (1 note):

Note: Head over to the Gurth base. You may then have to access your quest log for the first quest text message.
Step 3 (1 note, 3 hints, 1 spoiler):

Note: I highly recommend you read all the hints for this step, including the spoiler, before trying to figure this one out on your own, as the solution doesn’t really make any sense.
Hint 1: So you need to find some of Frobozz’s Fudge. If you’re not sure what that is, a good place to start would be to research in the Encyclopedia Frobozzoca, best located at http://www.thezorklibrary.com/histor...yclopedia.html. Search the table of contents for references to “cocoa” or “fudge” (use CTRL-F to search on the page). [Run out and play Zork: Grand Inquisitor to further your Cocoa-mixing knowledge!]
Hint 2: Now you know that you’re really looking for Flatheadia Fudge, which the Wizard of Frobozz created when he turned the West Wing of Flathedia Castle into fudge. Feel free to look up the Wizard’s entry to learn more about him [and to go play Zork II if you want to meet him in person; we’ll wait]. But more importantly, you can look up Flathedia to learn more about the old castle.
Hint 3: Ok, the White House now sits where the old castle was [go play Zork Zero for more insight into that whole ordeal]. The castle’s West Wing (the part that was turned into fudge) sat somewhere near Fenshire. Ok, now we have some good starting points to start looking. Right? Right?...
Solution: Frigid River Valley. Yep, you’ll find the fudge in FRV. Why? Beats me. I guess at some point the fudge melted, ran down the Frigid River, over the falls, and into the Valley.
Step 4 (1 note):

Note: Return to base and check your Inbox again for the next mission in the quest. Now you need to find some underground witches that have a jar of hotbugs.
Step 5 (1 hint, 1 spoiler):

Hint: Check the Encyclopedia again for references to witches (actually, just “witch”) that may live underground.
Solution: Antharian Caves (home of the Antharian Cave Witches)
Step 6 (1 note):

Note: Return to base and check your Inbox. You’re now looking for blubber from a Gar Banzo whale (you can look those up in the Encyclopedia).
Step 7 (1 note):

Hint: The only real clue you have is the fact that you need to explore in a zone next to the ocean. But also note that from a technical standpoint, you need to look for a beach-front zone, which is appropriate for a level-30 quest. That really boils the possibilities down to just one.
Solution: Tidal Flats
Step 8 (1 note):

Note: Return to base and check your Inbox. Now it’s off to get some Quelbee honey.
Step 9 (1 hint, 1 spoiler):

Hint: The blanks in the message are mostly easy to figure out (although the ones for the zone you’re looking for are a bit off). You need a zone that starts with “F” and contains “ie” (and is level-appropriate). Pretty straightforward.
Solution: Fields of Frotzen
Step 10 (1 note):

Note: Return to base, and check that Inbox for your last mail in this quest. Now we need moss…
Step 11 (2 hints, 1 spoiler):

Hint 1: Assuming you read up on the Cocoa in the Encyclopedia, you know we’re after Moss of Mareilon [which was very useful stuff in Beyond Zork]. So where’s a good place to find it? The mail mentions Borphee’s “aqueducts of yore”…
Hint 2: Well, there may not be any of those Borphee aqueducts around today [check out the one in Zork III sometime!], but maybe you should check out Borphee’s ancient sister city.
Solution: Ruins of PheeBor
Step 12 (1 note, 1 reward spoiler):

Note: Head to Gurth to receiver your reward. You may need to check your quest log for the final quest text.
Reward: 300,000 ZMs.

Enter the Face Breaker is a lvl 35 quest.

1. Go to Mizania port to start the quest
2. Go to tidal flats
3. Return to Mizania port
4. Go to Fenshire
5. Go to Mizania Marshland
6. Go to Jungle of Miznia
7. Go to Forest of Youth
8. Go to Fields of Frotzen
9. Return to Miznia port

Awards: 3 coconuts (if you play this again with a different character on your account, you will get zorkmids instead of coconuts). Spear of Zoz- double-handed +260AR sell for about 375,000zm.
Back to top Go down
carriezim
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS!* Quest *SPOILERS!!*   *SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:21 am

Am I blind or is The DEAD walk quest not listed here? Not that it is a big deal seeing as that's Done and Dusted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS!* Quest *SPOILERS!!*   *SPOILERS!* Quest  *SPOILERS!!* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*SPOILERS!* Quest *SPOILERS!!*
Page 1 of 1