Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
Happy Four of Jelly!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
Happy Four of Jelly!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
Happy Four of Jelly!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
Happy Four of Jelly!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
Happy Four of Jelly!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
Happy Four of Jelly!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
Happy Four of Jelly!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
Happy Four of Jelly!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
Happy Four of Jelly!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
Happy Four of Jelly!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
Happy Four of Jelly!!! I_vote_lcapHappy Four of Jelly!!! I_voting_barHappy Four of Jelly!!! I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
Happy Four of Jelly!!! I_vote_lcapHappy Four of Jelly!!! I_voting_barHappy Four of Jelly!!! I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

Happy Four of Jelly!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

Happy Four of Jelly!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Four of Jelly!!!   Happy Four of Jelly!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:30 pm

*clears throat, climbs atop a precarious soap box and waves arms about wildly*

LAY-DEES AND GENNELMENS! Shtep ride up to the FIRSS EVAR Florian Lights FOUR OF JELLY carnival!!! We, the drunken shailorsh and general mishcreants of the leadership of the lights have decided, after many drinksh, much arguments, and throwing of things, that we should give you guys... You know... Shtuff.

SO HEERIDDIZZ!

All you weak little things, We have 6 coconuts for you, in a RANDOM giveaway! You gotta be little. Gotta be kinda weak. Otherwish, it'sh not fer you'ns.

All you NOT so weak, NOT so little things! We have EASTER armor to give to you! WHY? Because I cuddent eat it all myself, that's why.

AND IF you think yer a funny looking... Erm.. Funny sounding? A FUNNY PERSON! We have a joke contesht for you too!!

ALSO! We have Sam the Scribe here writing out the legacy of Florian Lights. We want to hear about a day in the life of... Well... YOU!

Now these folks is only available till MONDAY, JELLY 5th. So's get to crackin your best cracks!

(Disclaimer. Ayistromia is drunk again. Translation: Level 1-19 are considered "weak little things" Levels 20+ are considered "Not so weak and not so little things". Joke contests are limited to one post per person, Random generator contests are limited to one per person, though you may have ONE character entered in each Random contest. You may not win both random contests. Character Description is limited to ONE MAIN and TWO ALTS, 1,000 word limit. All contests end 12 AM July 5th, GMT.)
Back to top Go down

Happy Four of Jelly!!!
Page 1 of 1