Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
a NEW coconut contest? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
a NEW coconut contest? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
a NEW coconut contest? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
a NEW coconut contest? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
a NEW coconut contest? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
a NEW coconut contest? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
a NEW coconut contest? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
a NEW coconut contest? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
a NEW coconut contest? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
a NEW coconut contest? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
a NEW coconut contest? I_vote_lcapa NEW coconut contest? I_voting_bara NEW coconut contest? I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
a NEW coconut contest? I_vote_lcapa NEW coconut contest? I_voting_bara NEW coconut contest? I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

a NEW coconut contest?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Captian Jim
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Captian Jim

a NEW coconut contest? Empty
PostSubject: a NEW coconut contest?   a NEW coconut contest? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:47 pm

I was wondering if the clan could get together and try something different. I was wondering we could have a raffle for coconuts. Every clan member that is interested could donate one coconut and we could do a raffle. Who ever wins the raffle could get all the coconuts. Anybody think this would be interesting?
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: a NEW coconut contest?   a NEW coconut contest? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Sounds good, I suppose. Right now though we have 4 coconut contests an an Easter Armor contest. We're giving them away as much as possible!!!
Back to top Go down
Captian Jim
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Captian Jim

PostSubject: Re: a NEW coconut contest?   a NEW coconut contest? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:39 am

I was thinking only the people who put the coconut in would be eligible. Like a Lottery.
Back to top Go down
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin
Dustin Cropps

PostSubject: Re: a NEW coconut contest?   a NEW coconut contest? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:09 pm

Jim, thats a very interesting idea. I'm going to hang on to that and see how we could go about implementing that.
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/clan/clan?id=1727
444cheese
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
444cheese

PostSubject: Re: a NEW coconut contest?   a NEW coconut contest? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:38 am

i like it
Back to top Go down
444cheese
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
444cheese

PostSubject: Re: a NEW coconut contest?   a NEW coconut contest? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:25 pm

we should have a best avitar contest
Back to top Go down
Paeth
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Paeth

PostSubject: Re: a NEW coconut contest?   a NEW coconut contest? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:33 pm

I think that Jim's idea's a sound one. Granted grudgingly life keeps my wallet tight so I'd have to sit a few out, but it's a good idea. I would definatly take some honesty from the contributors and non-contributors, but with this group I doubt that would be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Paeth
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Paeth

PostSubject: Re: a NEW coconut contest?   a NEW coconut contest? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:02 pm

@Dustin I was thinking over Jim's suggestion. I think the easiest way to execute that sort of idea is you'd have to set up an entry guideline. LIke (Since I dont know much about purchasing them) A person would get x amount of entries into the drawing based on y amount of coconuts. Example being 1 entery for 5 coconuts, or how ever the break down would go.

At the end of a specifiied time frame a month a week however long, one of hte top ranking officers, I would suggest you yourself, would basically draw names from a hat for grand prize, second prize or however you would want to do the prize system. It's actually a really great idea. Kudos to Jim!
Back to top Go down
Captian Jim
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Captian Jim

PostSubject: Re: a NEW coconut contest?   a NEW coconut contest? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:42 am

I think there would be a public program that we could use to decide who the winner is. Almost like Zork. A list of names, give each name a number for each entry, and have the program roll the dice to see who the winner is. It can then be seen/checked for all to observe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a NEW coconut contest?   a NEW coconut contest? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a NEW coconut contest?
Page 1 of 1