Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
Friendly Competition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
Friendly Competition I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
Friendly Competition I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
Friendly Competition I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
Friendly Competition I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
Friendly Competition I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
Friendly Competition I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
Friendly Competition I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
Friendly Competition I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
Friendly Competition I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
Friendly Competition I_vote_lcapFriendly Competition I_voting_barFriendly Competition I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
Friendly Competition I_vote_lcapFriendly Competition I_voting_barFriendly Competition I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

Friendly Competition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin
Dustin Cropps

Friendly Competition Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Competition   Friendly Competition I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:59 pm

So everyone is clear... there is an official unofficial race between us and The Guard. We NEED to cream them in numbers. This is a friendly way to slap them in the face for trying to recruit our members. NO ONE is to make contact with them or mention our race with The Guard... We don't need to end up like BGL Dave vs CoZ, now do we?

EVERYONE! This is a call to arms! Get your Copy/Paste finger limbered up and let's get those invites flying! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/clan/clan?id=1727
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Competition   Friendly Competition I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:59 pm

BGL vs CoZ = Dave quit LoZ entirely turned over his clan to someone else, and disappeared from the map. In this case, I wouldn't mind us coming out smelling sweet like CoZ did.
Back to top Go down
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin
Dustin Cropps

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Competition   Friendly Competition I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:06 pm

Off topic. lol. Dave accidently handed his clan over to a member of CoZ. I don't like that whole situation. You have an alt IN CoZ and I'm sure they don't brag about the garbage they pull. Dave is not the only one to stand up against them.
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Competition   Friendly Competition I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:26 pm

Oh, yeah they do brag. But at least they know how to launch an attack with complete ruthlessness. In all fairness, they did NOT steal 150 coconuts from BGL armory as accused. They DID wipe out every single newbie in BGL for fame farming, to prove a point, and just to put a stop on the growth of the clan. Ruthless. But at least they're not whining little pansies like Dave.
Back to top Go down
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin
Dustin Cropps

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Competition   Friendly Competition I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:43 am

Lmao, Ok, I can agree to that. Ruthlessness and Whininess are equally bad. I just don't need CoZ coming after us when we get that big. Seems like such a bitch move. If they can't grow as fast as other clans, It's not the other clans fault.

BACK to the topic at hand. How is everyone's invites going? I sent out at least 4o invites last night. We got just over a page of new recruits. We need to keep going strong. The Guard gets some 10 or more new members a day.

Last edited by Dustin Cropps on Tue May 18, 2010 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
SmokeyGurl
SmokeyGurl

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Competition   Friendly Competition I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:05 am

Well I learned that the Twitter Feed IS definitely the best way to find recruits....tried recruiting 30 names above mine on the ranking list and not a SINGLE hit there! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://en.netlog.com/SmokeyDawn
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin
Dustin Cropps

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Competition   Friendly Competition I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:25 am

Smokey,

The Zwitter is a MUST. I actually have it bookmarked to my bookmark bar. I just click Zwitter, Click name, Check for clan, invite, rinse, repeat. It takes me less than 10 minutes to invite some 40 members.
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Competition   Friendly Competition I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:19 pm

We're now a mere 8 invites away from yet another rank jump! I'm so proud!!!
Back to top Go down
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin
Dustin Cropps

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Competition   Friendly Competition I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:56 pm

me too... you all seriously kick ass
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Competition   Friendly Competition I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:55 pm

BWAHAHAHAH!!!
Valthon invites you to House of Pain!

Their message:
Switch clans! It's free!

(Invited back) I like my clan better. We're oodles more fun!
Back to top Go down
nerb
Florian Member
Florian Member
nerb

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Competition   Friendly Competition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:26 pm

Dustin Cropps wrote:
Off topic. lol. Dave accidently handed his clan over to a member of CoZ. I don't like that whole situation. You have an alt IN CoZ and I'm sure they don't brag about the garbage they pull. Dave is not the only one to stand up against them.

Old news I know, but just to clarify...

BGL Dave never handed anything to a CoZ member except lies and deciept. Maybe an "ex" CoZ member who had been a spy and infiltrator with no intention of working for our clan, and he never stood up to us, he kinda got wacked by everyone and got flattened... lol!

In all the events that lead to the war, the only thing the CoZ was guilty of was demanding respect.

Ho hum...water under the bridge, but I'm still quite proud of the fact that after becoming leader of the CoZ it took me just a few days to convince Ginzaki to surrender.

You guys and gals are doing great in the rankings now and I wish you all the best with your invitations. We had to bolt our doors while the war was raging and are only now starting to accept new members. I remember spending many evenings scanning our member stats and booted around 300 dorment, spying, thieving and arena mule members. We did get rather tough in the process though. cheers

have fun...nerb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Competition   Friendly Competition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly Competition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Florian Lights :: Clan Hall :: Clan Related Discussion-
Jump to: