Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBraggin Rights! - Page 3 I_voting_barBraggin Rights! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBraggin Rights! - Page 3 I_voting_barBraggin Rights! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

Braggin Rights!

Go down 
+21
Jet Mattix
awesomest2.0
nerb
swith
quiltgirl
Crayne
iwantname
Paeth
akre77
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Mad God
Anne05
LucindaLu
Dr. Saxton
SmokeyGurl
Dustin Cropps
carriezim
ebontide
Selaroc
Ayistromia
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

Braggin Rights! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Ayistromia has won the Battle trophy Pick on Someone Your Own Size
Ayistromia has won the Battle trophy Payday
Ayistromia has won the Battle trophy Puny, but Potent
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:49 pm

Ceilicana has won the Clans trophy All Together Now
Ceilicana has won the Battle trophy Payday
Ceilicana has won the Battle trophy Pick on Someone Your Own Size
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:13 am

JimoftheEast has won the Battle trophy Puny But Potent
JimoftheEast has won the Battle trophy It's Not Size That Matters...
JimoftheEast has won the Battle trophy Ironman
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:16 am

Wanda Clay has won the Clans trophy Champion of the Cause
Wanda Clay has won the Quests trophy [Quest Antharia Jack and the Hat Mislaid] Done and Dusted
Wanda Clay has won the Inventory trophy He Cannae Take No More, Capt'n
Wanda Clay has won the Battle trophy Puny, but Potent
Wanda Clay has won the Battle trophy It's Not Size That Matters...
Wanda Clay has won the Battle trophy Ironman

Lordy, lordy... the difference between Wanda's Ironman and Jim's was like night and day. Jim has a decent Gambit of around 70-80 while Wanda's barely qualifies as "respectable" at 32. Jim, however, is level 21 with crap equipment and spells while Wanda is level 15 with, again, respectable equipment and spells. Jim has an AR/DR of around 400/400-ish while Wanda is 200/300-ish.

I must have gone through, I kid you not, 30 pages of opponents for Jim's It's Not Size That Matters... trying to find people that he had a decent chance of beating. And even at that, most of his fights (against +4 level opponents) barely got above 60% and practically every fight went 20 rounds.

Wanda, on the other hand, only took about 8 pages to find the same number of opponents, and most of her fights were over 70%. The only low point in her run was that when, after finishing the It's Not Size That Matters... and picking opponents from the suggested opponents list, I accidentally clicked on a name instead of the "Fight" button -- 60 AP into my Ironman run -- and thought I had just blown my Ironman. Fortunately, clicking on a name from that screen apparently still counts as being in the battle arena, or maybe only if you immediately fight them, which I did. Either way, I was devastated when I thought I was going to be starting all over again; and enraptured when I found out I wasn't.

Whew.... just wanted to get that off my chest. Thanks for your patience. Smile

Last edited by Sylvaton on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Wanda's three latest trophies and a really long rant. Sorry. :))
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:17 am

Mirea has won the PvE trophy [The White Cliffs] Pest Control
Mirea has won the Battle trophy Puny, but Potent
Mirea has won the Quests trophy [Quest Antharia Jack and the Hat Mislaid] Done and Dusted
Mirea has won the Battle trophy It's Not Size That Matters…
Mirea has won the Battle trophy Ironman

Oh... I meant to say above that part of the reason for the long rant was to reinforce what someone else was saying about getting your battle trophies out of the way early. My below-20 characters are mostly sailing through these (with a few notable exceptions) while Jim, who started late, is struggling. It doesn't help that Jim also missed out on preying on The Fame Farm clan and will have to get his 100K fame the hard way. Jim also lost his first battle, so now he has a long tough road ahead of him if I want him to get Untouchable.
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:25 am

I'm hoping this is appropriate for here, cuz I really wanna brag about it, and it's a different category than the trophies.

Just won an encounter in a found area wherein I found 2 items, one of which was an Ancient Pheeborean Mirror and some other ancient item: Sale price - 15022 zorkmids!

With the 1374 zorkmids I also found with this, it's my richest looting yet. I love The Idiot!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brandonio17
Selaroc
Selaroc

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:17 am

Gargant has won the Battle trophy It's Not Size That Matters…
Gargant has won the Battle trophy Super Stardom

It's so hard to get 1mil ZM when you only get 1400 per fight =( (That's 715 fights!)
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:10 pm

*ahem* Ayistromia completed all battle trophies.
Battle 13/13

Get over 100 Fame:
Movin' Up

Get over 1,000 Fame:
Aggressive Ambition

Get over 5,000 Fame:
Righteous Recognition

Get over 25,000Fame:
Deadly Distinction

Get over 100,000 Fame:
Super Stardom

Have a Battle record of over 50%:
Holding Your Own

Have a Battle record of over 75%:
Ruthless Adversary

Have a Battle record of over 99%:
Untouchable

Defeat 10 people who are four levels higher than you:
Pick on Someone Your Own Size

Defeat 50 people who are four levels higher than you:
Puny, but Potent

Defeat 100 people who are four levels higher than you:
It's Not Size That Matters…

Spend 90 AP on the arena in one sitting:
Ironman

Win over 1,000,000 zm in the arena:
Payday
Back to top Go down
akre77
akre77

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:40 pm

Braggin Rights! - Page 3 Beauty10Braggin Rights! - Page 3 Lobste11Braggin Rights! - Page 3 Time11 i think this is pretty cool i just started finding them at lvl 44 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Holy shitballs, Akre! that's cool beyond measure! Do they give any numerical value if you equip them? CAN you equip them?
Back to top Go down
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:58 pm

I must concur, cool beyond measure!!
Back to top Go down
akre77
akre77

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:15 pm

mia they are a +25 wild card so they fit with anything the really cool thing about them is beauty gives a store discount / lobster gives carrying boost / nobody knows what time does? im looking for gernola gives +2 hp hope to find it soon found alot of info in zork forums / infotaters / all known face cards or finding face cards so just thought id bragg a little:) ps after reading all 200+ posts for one thred you cant start finding them till after lvl42!
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:22 pm

hmmmm. Ok. That might be incentive for me to rush and level up....
Back to top Go down
Paeth
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Paeth

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Well, not mcuh to brag about, I try not to, buuuuuut I am STOKED that I just got the Iroman battle trophie with 90 straight wins all against charaacters 4 levels higher. Sooo I kidna raked in the trophies today ^_^ I would write more but I think it might go to my head lol.
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:21 pm

nah, Paeth, this is where we ENCOURAGE you to boast and brag! We WANT you to get those trophies and expand your selfworth!!
Back to top Go down
akre77
akre77

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:26 am

Braggin Rights! - Page 3 Granol10 i found it in like 20 or so ap and yes it adds 2 hp sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:39 am

Awesome cards, guys! They look neat, and great bonuses.

Are you finding them in specific areas, or just random grinding?

Like, was Granola from the Granola Mines? Beauty at the Forest of Youth?

Enquiring minds wanna know!

Edit: Woo hoo! No sooner did I post here, when I found the Time face card!

Appropriately enough, in the Forest of Youth...

Last edited by Slevyas Grue on Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FACE CARD)
Back to top Go down
Selaroc
Selaroc

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:17 am

I'm almost at 1mil fame o.o
Back to top Go down
akre77
akre77

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:20 pm

look what i just foundBraggin Rights! - Page 3 Light10wooooooooooohoooooooooooo im up to 5 face cards cant find any more until lvl 51+ thats what i have heard anyway? have fun and happy hunting:)

Last edited by akre77 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:21 pm

awesome! Akre you're rocking the cards!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:36 am

I am so jealous. Smile Congratulations, can't wait until I go back to leveling up and start finding some myself (hopefully)!
Back to top Go down
Paeth
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Paeth

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:30 pm

I thought this would be the ultimate Brag.

After logging my 60 battles, I ended up with 98.9% So literally .1% shy of the trophy lol Epic Fail!

HOWEVER!
I looked around and found this out
Not only are we in the top 7 of clans, we HAVE the highest battle success ratio IN the top 7. SO Bragging rights for the clan as a whole I say.
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Hey how do you post the little graphic for your face card? I've tried and tried to copy and paste my Time card, but to no avail confused
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:02 pm

Paeth wrote:
I thought this would be the ultimate Brag.

After logging my 60 battles, I ended up with 98.9% So literally .1% shy of the trophy lol Epic Fail!

HOWEVER!
I looked around and found this out
Not only are we in the top 7 of clans, we HAVE the highest battle success ratio IN the top 7. SO Bragging rights for the clan as a whole I say.

True, but our battles are fewer than someone like... oh, say, THE OLD GUARD. So of course our ratio will be high. Plus about the only people I pick on are weaklings weighing 98 pounds. (Who get sand in their face when KICKED... to the ground)
Back to top Go down
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:43 pm

We pick on who we pick on but we learn from battle and get better each time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Braggin Rights!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Florian Lights :: Clan Hall :: Clan Related Discussion-
Jump to: