Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia

Dustin Cropps

Slevyas Grue

Sylvaton

Anne05

iwantname

swith

Selaroc

Paeth

awesomest2.0

Share | 

I need help!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I need help!!   Sat May 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Ok, guys, the clan is getting HUGE! Too big for just a couple of people to run. I need help from ALL my Florian Lightbringers and Lawmen. (If you are not one of these ranks, read the bottom in bold blue...)

You can see your rank by looking yourself up in the Clan Members tab on the Zork website.

Alright, this is where I need the most help. Grant people items. I would prefer we do not grant OURSELVES items. Just leave your requests for another Lightbringer or Lawman to take care of. Grant anybody what they're looking for with only a few exceptions...

If you have ANY thoughts that someone is scamming, leave the request. I'll take care of it. Notify me personally.

Search through the list before you get started granting and see who on the list is an active member of the forums. If you see, carriezim, for instance, grant that item first before a new recruit. I like to make sure my active members are taken care of FIRST.

Now start at the top (as these are the oldest requests) and grant each request. If there is an explanation, grant those first. People who work for items, even by just providing and explanation, should be helped first.

IF YOU NEED TO DENY A REQUEST:

Use these prewritten responses, substituting YOUR name, instead, and removing the header/title of each response. Save this to your computer:

Item Request Denied: NONE IN STOCK
===========================

Your item request was denied because we currently don’t have one of those in our clan armory. This could be because you requested the item from the Zork Armory rather than our clans personal armory, or because someone either requested it before you, or a registered, active user of the forum had requested as well. Forum members get the pick of the litter when it comes to the armory. Please, feel free to peruse our current stock and pick a new item. Hope you find something even better!

You can find our inventory under Clans -> Your Clan: Florian Lights -> Armory

-Dustin Cropps

Item Request Denied: ALREADY REQUESTED THIS WEEK

I went to go accept your request, but I received an error because you have already received an item from our armory this week. Please wait 7 days from the last request to make another. Please request again then and I will be glad to process it. Your request has been denied to clear up room in the inbox. Why not head over to the forum and kill time until then? www.FlorianLights.Homegoo.com Thank you.

-Dustin Cropps

Item Request Denied: YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE

I went to go accept your request, but I received an error because you already have this item! Congratulations on getting your new item! Your request will now, obviously, be denied to clear up space in the inbox.

-Dustin Cropps

-------------------------------------

Thanks guys.

If you are not a Lightbringer or a Lawman, get in touch. I'll see about promoting you to get the job done. Message me within Zork.

This is a seriously huge DAILY task. Maybe we can make this easy.

Last edited by Dustin Cropps on Sat May 29, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : why not?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsofzork.com/clan/clan?id=1727
ebontide
Magnanimous Benefactor
Magnanimous Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!   Sat May 29, 2010 7:39 pm

You'll likely need to come up with a preformatted message stating the person has received an item within the last 7 days.

This brought up by the fact Destiny has a request in that can't be approved for 3 more days.

Unless you want to wait those requests out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmokeyGurl

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!   Sat May 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Haha Boss...see what you got yourself into??! Wink
I'll help all I can of course... Razz

Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!   Sat May 29, 2010 8:11 pm

"With great power, comes great responsibility."

I'd be only too happy to help pitch in, Dustin! You've got a really good thing going with Florian Lights, it's been a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/brandonio17
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!   Sat May 29, 2010 11:36 pm

Thanks, everyone. And Ebontide, The preformatted response is, indeed, listed above for the 7 day wait. I'll copy and paste it below.

PLEASE EVERYONE!!! DON'T FORGET TO REMOVE THE HEADERS!!!

Item Request Denied: ALREADY REQUESTED THIS WEEK

I went to go accept your request, but I received an error because you have already received an item from our armory this week. Please wait 7 days from the last request to make another. Please request again then and I will be glad to process it. Your request has been denied to clear up room in the inbox. Why not head over to the forum and kill time until then? www.FlorianLights.Homegoo.com Thank you.

-Dustin Cropps

------------

Magnanimous Benefactor
Magnanimous Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!   Sun May 30, 2010 3:50 am

Ah, ok, so I'm just blind, belay my last. :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nerb
Florian Member
Florian Member

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!   Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:35 pm

A suggestion for reminding your members about the 7 day limit and may be worth adding to future request denial responses, we have used it at CoZ with great success:

"Please keep your last "Your clan has given you an item" message in your inbox as it will help remind you when your 7 day interval began. When a new item is recieved, delete the old message and keep the new one, you will then always know when you are eligable to make a new request"

hope that helps :-) nerb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!   Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:34 pm

It does. We've got a couple of copy/paste denial letters for whatever reason....

"Already has item" or "Has received item in 7 days" or "we do not have in clan armory" or (here's my fave one) "fanucci gambit sucks, why would we waste the item" or "someone active on forums requested the item, come make a few posts and get to know folks"

At least I have these written out, ready to be copy/pasted.

PostSubject: Re: I need help!!   

Back to top Go down

I need help!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Florian Lights :: Clan Hall :: Clan Related Discussion-
Jump to: