Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia

Dustin Cropps

Slevyas Grue

Sylvaton

Anne05

iwantname

swith

Selaroc

Paeth

awesomest2.0

Share | 

A list of Ranks?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carriezim
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

PostSubject: A list of Ranks?   Sat May 29, 2010 9:30 pm

Hey I was wondering if there can be a list of ranks so we know what they are and possibly how the different ranks are granted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A list of Ranks?   Sat May 29, 2010 11:27 pm

I had written one of these up once upon a time... I don't know where it went! Since then, the ranks have changed anyway... Here it is!

Member: This is the basic entry level to the clan. I don't like that Grue Bait bull that they start people out with. Why would you join a clan to not even be considered a "Member" right away? At Member, you are just granted with the ability to say you're a florian. At most points, regular members cannot invite, but we're doing major clan expansion right now, so everyone can.

Florian Adept: Adepts are people who have shown themselves to be true to the clan. A lot of people who join clans are along for a free ride and/or have no idea what's going on. An Adept, however, is a loyal member of the Florians. Adepts can always invite, even during member blackouts. A member can become an adept by being consistently active on the websites.

Florian High Honor: The High Honors are Adepts who are given the ability to Moderate messages on the message board over at the Zork website. This is helpful when posting a message you want everyone to see. You can now "sticky" and "unsticky" messages. These are Adepts with the extra touch of responsibility. You pretty much HAVE to be an active forum member to have this or any higher position. This rank is just gained over time. No set time or action is required.

Florian Lightbringer: The Lightbringer are a select group of Florian who are given the ability to also gift items from the armory. This is a huge responsibility and isn't given out often or to many. To become a Lightbringer, one would have to be able to demonstrate selflessness in the name of the Florian Lights and have been a long time, active member of the Clan Forum.

Florian Lawman: The few. The proud. These Florian have the ability to grant coconuts and also expel members. Lawmen are even more seldom than the Lightbringer. Gifting coconuts is a huge responsibility as they have a real life monetary value. Not something we pass out often. Lawmen are almost all personal friends of mine or people I can physically punch in the stomach if they were to expel someone against my will. The different between Lawmen and Lightbringer isn't much, but enough that I need to be able to trust them without a shadow of a doubt, and also, be able to punch... in the face.

Florian Lord: Me, bitches. Very Happy Only way to get this position is for me to go away... and I ain't goin' nowhere! I AIN'T NEVER GONNA DIE! ...I hope.

These are the ranks for ZORK ONLY! The ranks on the forums are given by post count or special action.

0-9 Florian Trainee
10-24 Florian Member
25-49 Florian Adept
50-74 Florian High Honor
75-99 Florian Lightbringer
100+ Florian Lord

Donating a large amount of coconuts at once will get you rank of Magnanimous Benefactor.
Moderators are called Moderators.
I am an Administrator.

These two sets of ranks, while have the same names, are completely unrelated.

Let's see.... I think that covers all. If you all have ANY questions... ask it up!

Last edited by Dustin Cropps on Sat May 29, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendsofzork.com/clan/clan?id=1727
carriezim
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

PostSubject: Re: A list of Ranks?   Sat May 29, 2010 11:48 pm

Thanks! I was so curious about this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet Mattix
Florian Member
Florian Member

PostSubject: Re: A list of Ranks?   Sun May 30, 2010 1:52 am

Florian Lawman: The few. The proud. These Florian have the ability to grant coconuts and also expel members. Lawmen are even more seldom than the Lightbringer. Gifting coconuts is a huge responsibility as they have a real life monetary value. Not something we pass out often. Lawmen are almost all personal friends of mine or people I can physically punch in the stomach if they were to expel someone against my will. The different between Lawmen and Lightbringer isn't much, but enough that I need to be able to trust them without a shadow of a doubt, and also, be able to punch... in the face.

such is the double edge sword of a lawman, the repercussions of face punching, kidny crunching, ego busting by ol CROPPS IF YOU STEP OUT OF LINE

wield your power wisely, lord knows i couldnt handle the job..my kidneys and liver dont need anymore beatings. that duty is soley reserved for my old friend/enemy- whisky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

PostSubject: Re: A list of Ranks?   Sun May 30, 2010 9:40 am

Jet, Your friend is mine. Although I do wonder if this entire clan is a bunch of alcoholicsalcoholophiliacs. I personally am NOT an alcoholic, for one thing I do not deny my drinking, try to hide it, or feel ashamed of the DRINKING part itself... Some of the things said/done whilst drunk we simply don't mention and pretend we have the alchy-amnesia... "Why, NO! I have NO IDEA what happened!!??" *blush on the inside*

@ Dustin. You know, I'd volunteer to be a lightbringer or lawman, but this whole punching face thing I don't agree with. Now, if you were to say "String up from the ceiling by their toes and set them on fire" I would gladly volunteer. Having been strung up, set on fire, ect, I think I do care to repeat the experience. I rather liked the sizzle, and the fact that I didn't have to shave for two weeks afterward.

Florian Adept
Florian Adept

PostSubject: Re: A list of Ranks?   Sun May 30, 2010 12:38 pm

As a light bringer there is no risk of getting punched... as to the being lit on fire... I don't know. <.< >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A list of Ranks?   

Back to top Go down

A list of Ranks?
Page 1 of 1