Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
Clan Battle Ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
Clan Battle Ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
Clan Battle Ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
Clan Battle Ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
Clan Battle Ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
Clan Battle Ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
Clan Battle Ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
Clan Battle Ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
Clan Battle Ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
Clan Battle Ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
Clan Battle Ratio - Page 2 I_vote_lcapClan Battle Ratio - Page 2 I_voting_barClan Battle Ratio - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
Clan Battle Ratio - Page 2 I_vote_lcapClan Battle Ratio - Page 2 I_voting_barClan Battle Ratio - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

Clan Battle Ratio

Go down 
+6
Anne05
Slevyas Grue
SmokeyGurl
RadRangerRuss
Ayistromia
Dustin Cropps
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

Location : Kickin' back on a lounge chair with some Firefly Mint Tea on sunny White Cliffs Beach in my Yeti parka and Yipple fur mukluks

Clan Battle Ratio - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:00 pm

I had one guy get hit by Hobbler but I don't think he's going through clan roster so much as looking for fame targets. The only one of my characters he fought was the one I used to see how easy/hard it was to get the fame trophies by going to clan Fame Farm.
btw - I DON'T recommend doing this unless you have the AR/DR to defend yourself from all the other fame hunters out there. I spent a nasty week getting smooshed every day by Frobozzinator before I was able to get my gambit up and buy gear that made me look less tasty to him... and promptly leveled over his head so now can't return the favor. Sad
Back to top Go down
Paeth
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Paeth

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:38 pm

See, now I feel guilty because I hit a fame farm guy that put m eup by the 93 k fame, and earned all my trophies for me lol. I'm inclinde to agree on your veiw of hobbler, because some to think of it he only hit my guy that had the huge fame score, and after that guy how was pegging everyone in clan I hadn't thought of that perspective. Thanks!

However- to argue, I don't think it's 'possible' for a hi level fam characters to look less tasty, I mean, I'm learning the hard way there is ALWAYS some one waiting to pounce in teh battle arena. >.>
Back to top Go down
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

Location : Kickin' back on a lounge chair with some Firefly Mint Tea on sunny White Cliffs Beach in my Yeti parka and Yipple fur mukluks

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:18 am

Paeth wrote:
However- to argue, I don't think it's 'possible' for a hi level fam characters to look less tasty, I mean, I'm learning the hard way there is ALWAYS some one waiting to pounce in teh battle arena. >.>
True true but I had ALL his favorite stances and was -200 in AR/DR. Super tasty. He seemed to lose interest as soon as I stopped matching his "ideal" profile. Or maybe he got his trophies and moved on. Who knows? Sylvaton gave me some good advice. CHECK YOUR ENEMIES LIST. I had not thought to check it because I thought there would be an alert like when you have new mail. I now check first thing after logging on because I had three enemies I didn't know about and my fame hunter was one of them. Gotta love that delete button Wink As Syl said, "Make 'em hunt for you."
Back to top Go down
Paeth
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Paeth

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:29 pm

That's actually really good advice, I'll have to remember it, however, surprsingly enough I've not had any real eemies. I had one person select me as an enemy, and when I found out I added them to my list, and then in the next 24 hours it was deleted, so I THINK they were just trophy grabbing, I don't know. o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Battle Ratio
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2