Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
Trainers? Or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
Trainers? Or not? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
Trainers? Or not? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
Trainers? Or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
Trainers? Or not? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
Trainers? Or not? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
Trainers? Or not? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
Trainers? Or not? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
Trainers? Or not? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
Trainers? Or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
Trainers? Or not? I_vote_lcapTrainers? Or not? I_voting_barTrainers? Or not? I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
Trainers? Or not? I_vote_lcapTrainers? Or not? I_voting_barTrainers? Or not? I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

Trainers? Or not?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

Trainers? Or not? Empty
PostSubject: Trainers? Or not?   Trainers? Or not? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:10 pm

Ok, it could be just because I'm a little bit OCO (Obsessive, compulsive ORDER) but I've been buying up everything any trainer could teach me. I have the drunk and warrior, everything except the very last one from the Duelist, but recently I've been perusing a website that advised AGAINST this practice. But my logic is, I may not always use shock and awe! I might one day go back to Smart Moves, especially now that I have like 4 trainer points in it... I don't always use sticks and stones, but most of the time I do... So what if I want to be Bows and Bullets? I don't have a trainer for that for another 14 levels or so...

What are your views? I still can't stop myself from buying the training. So that's not going to change. But do YOU buy them? Why or why not?
Back to top Go down
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

Trainers? Or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainers? Or not?   Trainers? Or not? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Time spent with the trainers is hit and miss. Sometimes it helps a great deal and sometimes not so much. More often then not I find at least one level helpful. The real beast is you have to buy them in order. The Witch for example:
Trainers? Or not? Level-up</IMG> Contorto +1% Win Probability with Magic: Low
Cost: 44000zmYou know this already
Trainers? Or not? Level-up</IMG> Visio +1% Win Probability with Magic: Middle
Cost: 68000zmYou can't afford this
Trainers? Or not? Level-up</IMG> Incepto +1% Win Probability with Magic: High
Cost: 85000zmLocked
Trainers? Or not? Level-up</IMG> Protecto +1% Win Probability vs Magic: Low
+1% Win Probability vs Magic: Middle
+1% Win Probability vs Magic: High
Cost: 100000zmLocked
Trainers? Or not? Level-up</IMG> Mojo +1% Win Probability with Magic: Low
+1% Win Probability with Magic: Middle
+1% Win Probability with Magic: High
Cost: 120000zmLocked
Those last two would be really helpful no matter what but I have to purchase the others to get there. It is a lot like the skills training tree that way but as you already know coin can be easy enough to come by...
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

Trainers? Or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainers? Or not?   Trainers? Or not? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:26 pm

At least the Duelist, Drunk, and Warrior all had advantages to using Sticks and Stones, which is my preferred weapon. PLUS the warrior and drunk also had extra hitpoints! YUMMY!
Back to top Go down
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin
Dustin Cropps

Trainers? Or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainers? Or not?   Trainers? Or not? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:30 pm

I agree with NOT training AT FIRST. After you are a higher level you can come back with zorkmids and buy up those skills. Right now, I make in one day what I once made in a few weeks. When I want to train with the trainers, I just battle for a day.
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/clan/clan?id=1727
Sponsored content

Trainers? Or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainers? Or not?   Trainers? Or not? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trainers? Or not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Florian Lights :: General Discussion :: Zork Help-
Jump to: