Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia

Dustin Cropps

Slevyas Grue

Sylvaton

Anne05

iwantname

swith

Selaroc

Paeth

awesomest2.0

Share | 

Enemy Infiltrators

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

Location : Kickin' back on a lounge chair with some Firefly Mint Tea on sunny White Cliffs Beach in my Yeti parka and Yipple fur mukluks

PostSubject: Re: Enemy Infiltrators   Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:23 am

Yeah, I just found it on the clan list. Brand spanking new clan of one, just made today. Pathetic.

Captian Jim wrote:
That gentleman is Shendos alt or brothers character. he doesn't want us to go after the gaurd, so setting up a dummy clan.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord

PostSubject: Re: Enemy Infiltrators   Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:30 am

Captian Jim wrote:
That gentleman is Shendos alt or brothers character. he doesn't want us to go after the gaurd, so setting up a dummy clan.

::sigh:: I don't know who he thinks he's fooling by using his brother's/sockpuppet account to set up a dummy clan, but I just went through about 25 members of The Guard (levels 19-23) without breaking a sweat, and left the message "Ask your leader Shendo why I was here." Then I popped "CoZAssassin" just for kicks as well. I would have done more, but either Jolt's software or my browser is being flaky about paging through the member lists -- half the time the page numbers disappear from the bottom and I can't visit any more pages. Plus, they seem to have a dearth of levels 19-23.

quiltgirl wrote:
Yeah, I just found it on the clan list. Brand spanking new clan of one, just made today. Pathetic.

You're a lot more patient than me -- I got tired of paging through all the one member clans before I got to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nerb
Florian Member
Florian Member

PostSubject: Re: Enemy Infiltrators   Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:00 am

Folks...don't confuse Shendo's brother's character "CoZAssassin" with the original, one and only, true "CoZ ASSASSIN" who is MY alt in CoZ and readying for a fame climb. My alt is FAR stronger than that little pip-squeak and will whip his ass at every opportunity.

Shendo's CoZ Assassin was originally created to cause trouble for my alt and even tried to get in The CoZ. He's done the rounds and has been in lots of clans. I still think it is actually Shendo himself because why on earth would his parents have more kids after having him?

Me thinks it's time to continue lowering The Guard's battle ratio and also teach that new clan who is the boss of them.

nerb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carriezim
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

PostSubject: Re: Enemy Infiltrators   Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:51 pm

I agree with Nerb, I've been quite, busy with real life but I really want to show Shendo what for. He's been getting on my nerves from the start, and he has a LOT of dummy accounts in his clan to up his numbers which is so overly wrong. I really want to just SMASH him. Sorry for the violence but I'm feeling it today. Dustin if you say reign it in I will but I'm ready for all out war on Shendo's butt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

Location : Kickin' back on a lounge chair with some Firefly Mint Tea on sunny White Cliffs Beach in my Yeti parka and Yipple fur mukluks

PostSubject: Re: Enemy Infiltrators   Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Folks our battle ratio is getting pummled. 4 tenths of a percent in last few days. Has anyone been looking at other clan stats to see if someone is gaining by similar amount or are we just assuming it is That Clan hitting us? (I have not paid attention to this myself but I will keep my eyes open once we get back from the Mom-visit) And WHO is getting beaten on to such an extent? 'Tisn't me. If it's honest newbie players who could use help getting on track I'm all for applying assistance but if it is a bunch of target dummies they need to GO. Inquiring minds want to know. Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nerb
Florian Member
Florian Member

PostSubject: Re: Enemy Infiltrators   Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:37 pm

First thing I would do is check the stats of any recent members and look out for arena mules who have little or no gambit for the cards they have and have maybe disarmed and have a high battle loss count.

Anyway...when funnyman goes shopping you will be in a better position to do some more serious smacking with some new items.

he he.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord

PostSubject: Re: Enemy Infiltrators   Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:35 am

Well, four of my level 11-15 people got hit recently by averys32, who is currently in P with a status message of "glad to see the CoZ infiltrating more weak clans. The time will come and everyone will see our greatness... " -- and his gambit is currently a 3 with an AR/DR in the mid-60s, so something odd is going on. Because I can assure you, no one with an AR/DR under 100 is going to be able to hit any of my characters successfully. I took my one group of level 7 to 9 guys and pounded him anyway, though... but for all I know that's what he wanted, a bunch of revenge hits to drag down P's ratio. Oh, yes -- I nearly forgot to mention, he also only joined P as of today (the 10th), so he might have been in a different clan when he made his attacks, for all I know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nerb
Florian Member
Florian Member

PostSubject: Re: Enemy Infiltrators   Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:58 am

I'd like to know which clan he thinks a member of mine is infiltrating, is he talking about "P" I wonder, or is he talking about Florian Lights?
My "Funnyman" is here open handed and for good purposes so it can't be him...hmmm
Just something we have to get used to I guess but I'm going to have a quick search of our members and boot anyone with the member name "averys".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paeth
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor

PostSubject: Re: Enemy Infiltrators   Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Actually, I logged in today, after being offline for a few and found all my characters ranging from lvls 15 down to 11 so as it stands right now- um.... 5 of them, all have been hit by the same guy, and beaten. I have a very slow and methodical process to building up, farming for cards and paying of instructors.

Now I'm not saying I am being targeted 'persay' since the only ones who know I have alts in the guild were the ones that responded to my requests, and more over- I didn't label all of my alts as 'Peath's' I'm not much of a sore loser, but after reading the forum I find it interesting that that the guy hitting me is a lvl 11, name Averys32, from what guild? You guessed it He's a member of 'P' .

What caught my eye, because at first I was like okay so this is a guild thing was his personal comment- "averys32 is glad to see the CoZ infiltrating more weak clans. The time will come and everyone will see our greatness... " (Copy and pasted from the Legends page. I took the time to find this guy because hitting one character, okay, two, okay, but all of my characters that are all in the same guild and range as high as lvl 15, Sent up flags, as in a targeted vibe.
Because of the battle lose, I can't call up his stats or anything (AR/DR) But his gear isn't hugely powerful from what my memeory says. He has to be packing fannucci. *shrugs*

Anyway with quiltgirl and the talk about infiltrators, Clan P, and the battle ratio's dropping, I felt I needed to pass it on. Somethign seems up in the LoZ world, and I think it's something dirty. And, okay, 5 loses DOES make Paeth sore, SOooo I may take a swing back if I can get a thumbs up, I'm not going to be the 'shot heard round Zork' and start a war or anything.

(Just saw Sylvaton's posting)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Enemy Infiltrators   Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:17 pm

Paeth, how did you lose to that joker??? HOW!?! I'm level 10 and I whooped him soundly on my lowbies. All of them. He's got like 60 AR/DR... It's ridiculous how bad he is!

ok. alright. you lost. it's alright. Get those cards and get crackalakin!!! Just make sure you keep your gambit high and tight.

Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor

PostSubject: Re: Enemy Infiltrators   Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:23 pm

I just had a thought- Sylvaton said this guy had an attack with mid-60's or so. My lvl 15 that gotten beaten by this guy has an ar/dr sits at 400ish and a defence of 300ish. The only way this makes any sense in my head, (since I've attacked and lost to people 4 lvls higher) is this guy is sand bagging. He has to either have higher lvl cards, and or equipment, and is deliberately equiping weaker gear and or cards as an off balancing technique, right before he logs out. Or he's hacking *chuckles* but that's what my logic says. .

And of course as a lvl 15 I can't hit him back with this character. *contemplates making new ones to get revenge.*

Last edited by Paeth on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paeth
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor

PostSubject: Re: Enemy Infiltrators   Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:32 pm

Now I'm feeling like a tattle tale. Sylvaton reported the same thing as I did about his status message. It's been deleted. (ABout CoZ infiltrating and stuff.)So either thats an odd co-incidence, OR he has a line on the forum. Guess I'm getting paranoid lol (Averys32 status message)

Oh and Ayistromia, I wasn't ignoring your comment earlier, I typed and submitted that before I realized you had said anything, but I still am looking at a lvl 11 with a 60 ar, and a 3 gambit beating my lvl 15 with a 405/312 ar/dr. I got a creepy feeling my hands are tied at the moment and I dont like it.
(General knowledge my alt in question for this discussion is Platos)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord

PostSubject: Re: Enemy Infiltrators   Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:34 am

IMHO, the guy is definitely sandbagging, but I can't figure out to what purpose. confused It is interesting that he seems to be targeting us. Quiltgirl keeps checking our battle ratio and it's dropping pretty steadily, so there's something going on out there. I think Dustin's going to have to purge our membership roll somewhat -- as nerb says, clear out all the arena mules and inactive characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paeth
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor

PostSubject: Re: Enemy Infiltrators   Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:41 am

I've been on LoZ fr a bit, thinking over that exact thing. Why? What's the purpose for someone to target guild A (us) be in guild B (Clan P) Claim he's from clan C (CoZ) And it hit me why he'd sand bag.

Try to follow the logic here. (Let me clarify I'm not saying he IS from COZ just an example since that was the earlier statement in his status bar)

If he's from CoZ, and was a plant in clan P. By sand bagging and hiting us. He lowers Florian Lights stats. By removing his armor, we retaliate and clober him, dropping clan P's stats. All the while clan CoZ's stats look better.

It's pretty clever actually. It puts two clans against each other while the guilty party wipes his hands clean of it.

But what I am sure of, call i a gut hunch, is when his status message disappeared after we both called what was there, I think he has a line in on our forum. But there is a possibility that he's not from CoZ (hopefully not) and that it's a cover story just to throw another threat to his real clan into the mix. But with out evidence, it's speculation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Enemy Infiltrators   Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:44 am

So, just don't post anything you guys don't want the whole entirety of GUE to know on the forums. THAT should be simple enough.

Personally, I think it's Shendo. I am a conspiracy theorist. I think he's doing the OH LOOK OVER THERE! IT'S SOMEONE ELSE CAUSING YOU WORRY!!! (move along folks, nothing to see here)...

Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Enemy Infiltrators   Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:12 pm

Speaking of Infiltrators... The Guard has recently changed their rankings... I now have rank in their clan as one of the "fame Masters" Which means you can skip over the low-famers and go straight for the gusto when farming them! (I even disarmed myself and bought cheap weapons for you guys but I warn you I did NOT un-gambit!)

Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor

PostSubject: Re: Enemy Infiltrators   Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Actually, oddly enough, it COULD be Shendo... of course your a little bias, but it still COULD be him lol

Truth betold, with as clever as set up that whole mess was, I find myself seriosuly thinking your right. That AND that it doesn't make sense that it would be COZ at all, that that was just a part of it, it was to well arranged for a status slip up like that.

But anyway. We may never really know the truth, but I hesitate to hit any P members in battle, least provoking a clan fight. Cause that could have been the whole point to start with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enemy Infiltrators   

Back to top Go down

Enemy Infiltrators
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Florian Lights :: Clan Hall :: Clan Related Discussion-
Jump to: