Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) I_vote_lcapDear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) I_voting_barDear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) I_vote_lcapDear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) I_voting_barDear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin
Dustin Cropps

Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) Empty
PostSubject: Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights)   Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Let me start off by saying Hello.

I don't believe we have formally met. My name is Dustin Cropps and I am the leader of the Florian Lights.

I was handed this clan a little over a month back because the previous clan leader was dealing with some of the stress of his real life. At the time, we had a whopping 20 members. I decided I wanted more. What's the point of a clan without numbers, right?

So I started mass inviting. Along the way, I managed to pick up members such as Ayistromia, Selaroc, Slevyas Grue, SmokeyGurl, and other very active, very helpful, and very trustworthy members. They were just as excited about watching our clan grow as I was and so we all started passing out invites. Soon thereafter, I set up these forums here. The original intent being that the chat and the message board within Zork itself is rather archaic and broken and we all wanted to communicate a little smoother.

Before we knew it, we had an online community on our hands. We picked up other gems of members and really started having fun. We were having contests and chat sessions and helping each other on our forums. It really was a blast and a whole lot more than I ever imagined would become of our little clan.

That's our history. This is our future intent: We want to grow. We will continue to grow. We will eventually pass you. I am not mocking or trying to pick a fight with you... but this will happen. Not a big deal. We aren't trying to pass you to make you upset, we just want to grow and have fun with other players.

We will continue to help our members and you will continue to spy. We will post helpful threads that you will continue to steal and copy/paste in to your own forums. Go for it. At least give us the credit. At the bottom of the thread, just put a little "-Florian Lights". Then we are even.

Check the record. We haven't stolen any THING or any BODY from you. We ONLY invite members who are NOT affiliated with another clan. We don't join your clans to steal from your armory. We have pride and we have honor. If anyone in our clan has tried to do this, than I apologize. They may have our name, but they are just as Florian as you are. A liar with our badge. A stranger with our face.

Take this back to BGL Dave. Take this back to Shendo. We don't care. And for every item you take or forum you copy, it's another feather in our cap. And while your clan may never know what was stolen, YOU do. YOU have shown that we are better than you. No battle, no name throwing, nothing is as admitting of our greatness than your attempts to copy us.

Thank you. Without you, we wouldn't know how amazing we really are.

Cheers.

-Dustin Cropps
Your friend 'til the very end.
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/clan/clan?id=1727
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights)   Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:40 am

Roger that, Dustin. I'm pretty sure any material on our forums that came directly from another source is credited back to that source. And you know the old saying -- "The best revenge is living well." Smile
Back to top Go down
iwantname
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
iwantname

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights)   Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:47 am

nice go leader
Back to top Go down
phantomcasper
Florian Member
Florian Member
phantomcasper

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights)   Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:29 am

Well said. Dustin
Back to top Go down
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights)   Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:22 am

Leadership like that makes me even more proud to be a member! Well said Cropps!
Back to top Go down
iwantname
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
iwantname

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights)   Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:32 am

well said boss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights)   Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Spies (A history of the Florian Lights)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Florian Lights :: General Discussion :: The Tavern-
Jump to: