Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWorld Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_voting_barWorld Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWorld Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_voting_barWorld Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

World Cup predictions ...

Go down 
+5
iwantname
Ayistromia
Slevyas Grue
Dustin Cropps
Mr. Multiple
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:50 am

Ah, I didn't realize you guys had the B Team in there, and one that had not really played together at all. Shoot, that just makes SA seem even more daunting now, lol.

Hope you're right about the 14+! I'll be watching for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brandonio17
iwantname
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
iwantname

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:27 am

ok i couldn believe that spain LOST.i was sure she will win that match.i had placed her to my top 5 until now.i cant wait to see greece today but she will eventually lose. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:37 am

Yep, the Spanish must now be starting to have very bad memories in South Africa. First, at the hands of the US last year, and now the Swiss! Bizarre.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Multiple
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Mr. Multiple

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:06 am

We took a hiding. Can't say I wasn't expecting it though ... We've got dingbats running SA football. Absolute charlies.
Argentina vs S. Korea should be a fab game. Wouldn't mind seeing the Koreans take it though. They're really pleasant people, and their country could do with some good news.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Multiple
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Mr. Multiple

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:09 am

Also .... apologies to iwantname, but I've got Africa in my blood. Go Nigeria !!
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:13 am

Yeah was sorry to see SA go down like that, but the South American sides are always strong.

I wish I could watch the Argentina match, but I don't have cable and it won't be broadcast here in NZ on public television. Ah well, as you say it will be a great match. I'm pulling for Argentina but if SK won that would be OK by me! They really impressed me when they hosted the WC 8 years back.
Back to top Go down
Duraxyll
Florian Member
Florian Member

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:30 am

Damn, I thought it would have been a closer match but Argentina won by 4-1. Not too familiar with the players but Higuain.... 3 goals all by him, this guy's on fire!

I think SK still has a chance for the Round of 16. Come on!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Multiple
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Mr. Multiple

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:18 pm

Well played Greece. Shocked
Back to top Go down
iwantname
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
iwantname

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:37 pm

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS.FIRST WIN IN EURO CUP.AT LAST WE WON.AGAIN YES.WE MIGHT NOT GO TO 16 BEST BUT FIRST WIN IS SURELY A START.THANK YOU GREECE FOR THAT WONDERFUL NIGHT.I WILL NOT FORGET IT,GREEKS WILL NOT FORGET IT. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paeth
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Paeth

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:12 am

Anyone catch the USA match ysterday? What did you think of the Ref's call on taking away the american penalty shot, forcing the tie?
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:50 am

If you're talking about the foul on the player that lead to a free kick and a yellow card, I don't think the guy was truly on the brink of scoring, so the ref actually got that one right.

He got it horribly (and inexplicably) wrong when he called a mystery foul on the Americans, denying them the go-ahead goal in the waning minutes.

That being said, the Yanks shouldn't have put themselves in such a hole in the first place, and as heartbreaking as it is, they made a stellar comeback and that's just life sometimes and they'd better get on with it.

Algeria are getting quite full of themselves now and are going to be very hard to beat.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Multiple
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Mr. Multiple

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:02 am

I think the refereeing thus far has been of really poor quality.

Algeria play a really up-tempo game, but seem short on clinical finishing. Mind you, England seemed equally short last night.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Multiple
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Mr. Multiple

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:07 am

@ Slevyas ..... 42 : 9

Told you so. Wink
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:27 am

Haha yep, you called it!

Wales probably never had a chance, what with it being the last game ever at Carisbrook and all.

The Springboks will be in town in 4 wks time! Can't wait to see how we measure up.
Back to top Go down
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin
Dustin Cropps

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:14 am

Paeth, you mean the offsides call? It was utter bullshit and I'm borderline feeling like the ref just hates americans and hated the fact that they would have made a 3 point comeback for the lead. I understand that ref in soccer do NOT have to go in to depth on their calls, but the ref wouldn't and still wont comment on what he saw. The whole world, including Slovenia, doesn't understand WHY the call was made. It caused the US to tie at 2-2 rather than lead 3-2. I'm still very sore about it.
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/clan/clan?id=1727
Mr. Multiple
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Mr. Multiple

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:18 pm

Holding Italy to a draw !! .. Well played New Zealand.
Back to top Go down
iwantname
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
iwantname

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:17 am

did anyone saw brazil yesterday.i saw only the first half of the game with the first goal of brazil.can someone tell me what was the final score plzzz???? Question Question Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr. Multiple
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Mr. Multiple

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:19 am

Brazil 3 : Ivory Coast 1
Back to top Go down
iwantname
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
iwantname

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:28 am

oh thank you multiple...what 3-1.nice played brazil.she is headed for the finals...I think.WHICH FOUR COUNTRIES DO YOU THINK WILL REACH THE FINAL FOUR. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iwantname
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
iwantname

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:33 am

i was thinking about brazil,argentina,spain,france but i saw spain and france losing from other countries and now i dont know what to tkink.im sure for brazil and argentina but i dont know the other 2 countries.maybe mexico or germany...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Multiple
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Mr. Multiple

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:39 am

Based on what we've seen, I'd go with Brazil, Argentina, Holland and Germany.

I'd love to see England and Spain in there, cos they play terrific football, but their current form is appalling.
Back to top Go down
iwantname
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
iwantname

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:44 am

i dont know about germany she won the first match 4-0 but i think she lost the second one.i cant believe that england might not be in the finals.in the last year champions league 3 out of the 4 teams in the finals were english teams and now england that has all these star players cant reach the finals.lol i guess.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Multiple
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Mr. Multiple

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:45 am

You must remember that a great percentage of the English teams are made up of players bought from all across the globe. It's the eclectic mix of different styles that makes the English league so good.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Multiple
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Mr. Multiple

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:22 am

Kim Jong is NOT amused !
Back to top Go down
iwantname
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
iwantname

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:48 am

i guess you are right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Cup predictions ...   World Cup predictions ... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Cup predictions ...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next