Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
Spells for your level. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
Spells for your level. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
Spells for your level. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
Spells for your level. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
Spells for your level. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
Spells for your level. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
Spells for your level. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
Spells for your level. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
Spells for your level. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
Spells for your level. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
Spells for your level. I_vote_lcapSpells for your level. I_voting_barSpells for your level. I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
Spells for your level. I_vote_lcapSpells for your level. I_voting_barSpells for your level. I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

Spells for your level.

Go down 
+3
Ayistromia
Anne05
Sea Monkey 001
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sea Monkey 001
Florian Trainee
Florian Trainee
Sea Monkey 001

Spells for your level. Empty
PostSubject: Spells for your level.   Spells for your level. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:27 am

I am still pretty new at the game but getting a hang of it real quickly. Was just wondering what spells are good for the level you are at. Figured starting this topic with addition to the gear topic we have up already.
Back to top Go down
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

PostSubject: Re: Spells for your level.   Spells for your level. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:51 pm

Don't know that there are "Best Spells" for any level other than the best/highest Ar/Dr you can afford. Would say to make sure you have something equipped though. It shocks me how many folks I battle against that have only one of worse no spells equiped
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Spells for your level.   Spells for your level. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 pm

There are currently no spell/level limit. Basically whatever you can afford. I prefer the Easter spells myself. One day in Battle, I bought one, One more day, I maxed out. I also like the Easter armor, but the weapons are shit.

The reason there is no level cap on spells, is because anything you can afford to buy yourself, you can equip. Hope that answers your question.
Back to top Go down
Captian Jim
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Captian Jim

PostSubject: Re: Spells for your level.   Spells for your level. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:11 am

Ayistromia wrote:
I also like the Easter armor, but the weapons are shit.

The AR is 700 on them, much higher then the regular weapons. What makes them so bad? Or is it the price you are talking about? It seems to me that the easter spells are the least bang for the buck om cost difference (at the high levels of course)
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Spells for your level.   Spells for your level. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:25 am

For lower levels, Jim. The Masterworks are the only things worth having. For the price, point for point, the spells and armor cost less for lower levels.
Back to top Go down
LucindaLu
Florian Member
Florian Member

PostSubject: Re: Spells for your level.   Spells for your level. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:39 am

I've just spotted a level 16 - "Roquefort" with AB of 1300 and DB of 1350. I assume he must be using these special items that have no level limit? Judging by his fame he's fought enough duels to afford them... although how he hasn't levelled past 16 from fighting that many duels I don't know.
Back to top Go down
swith
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
swith

PostSubject: Re: Spells for your level.   Spells for your level. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:51 am

Patience and time allow for crazy 'twinking' of a character. At lvl10 you can get gifted an item that sells for slightly over 200k. The assumption would be you already farmed up full 100 gambits by lvl10 as well. Off the top of my head I don't recall how much exp lvl 10-16 is, but at ~100exp a battle it will take a little bit. About 15weeks of gift items to get that 3mil ZM from gifts and f you never lvl'd past 10 some how it's jsut 100days of battle to get 3mil ZM. Combine the two and you've got over 6mil.
Back to top Go down
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

Location : Kickin' back on a lounge chair with some Firefly Mint Tea on sunny White Cliffs Beach in my Yeti parka and Yipple fur mukluks

PostSubject: Re: Spells for your level.   Spells for your level. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:05 am

LucindaLu wrote:
I've just spotted a level 16 - "Roquefort" with AB of 1300 and DB of 1350. I assume he must be using these special items that have no level limit? Judging by his fame he's fought enough duels to afford them... although how he hasn't levelled past 16 from fighting that many duels I don't know.
Fame isn't always a good indicator of how many battles one has fought. See Mia's post on the Fame Farm. You have to look at a players statistics (click on their name. Next to their inventory is statistics.) That will tell you their stances, how many wins and losses in battle, their battle ratio, and if you scroll down a bit will tell you their gambit and how many points they put in each skill tree.
Gambit makes a HUGE difference in AR/DR. I have a level 16 character with lowest level easter weapon, armor and one spell (I will be upgrading his defensive spell soon) with an AR/DR of 645/644. His gambit is 90 and that gives him a BIG boost. I'm guessing a maxed out gamit and a better set of weapons (something over 200 AR) would get him close to the 1000 mark. He has fought 335 battles, only 50 or 60 at lvl 16. I think the XP gain from battle would be slightly higher if one fought only +4 but not dramatically more than sticking to the suggested opponent list. At any rate, he isn't levelling quickly and I expect he will stay at 16 for a long time.
Back to top Go down
LucindaLu
Florian Member
Florian Member

PostSubject: Re: Spells for your level.   Spells for your level. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:04 pm

It's slower levelling than I realised then, but I hadn't thought about twink-gifting to get ZMs

I've maxed out my own gambit at last but haven't got much equipment yet. 550-600 seemed like a very high AR/DR number until I saw his, and I knew you couldn't get that high from the standard level-limited kit Smile
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Spells for your level.   Spells for your level. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:33 am

You guys remember that post about how NOT to level up that I made? Well, consider this guy did exactly that, remained level 6 until he had a 100 Gambit. The entire time requesting/selling stuff from Clan armory until he's packing quite a bank account... and then buying what he REALLY wants from the armory. for instance, he could have 1,400,000 zms worth in spells that would give him +165 AR/DR then another 600,000 to add on 330 DR plus 800,000 for the best secondary item in the game which gives another 100 DR...

At this time, armed with a pen knife, he'd have 665/930 AR/DR. At level 6. Now if his guild twinked him out at the best available for his level (10), he'd be at 855 AR, or he could sell one after battling enough to buy for himself.

It's not that hard to do, just time consuming, and would require guild armory donations getting wasted for the cash. (which is right now, our biggest nightmare)
Back to top Go down
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

Location : Kickin' back on a lounge chair with some Firefly Mint Tea on sunny White Cliffs Beach in my Yeti parka and Yipple fur mukluks

PostSubject: Re: Spells for your level.   Spells for your level. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:06 am

Ayistromia wrote:
It's not that hard to do, just time consuming, and would require guild armory donations getting wasted for the cash. (which is right now, our biggest nightmare)
Well that and the ZM-twinking post dispell a misconception I held. I was told once an item was donated to clan it's ZM value dropped to zero, making it pointless to resell clan armory gifts. I thought that was a spendid safety mechanism on the part of the Zork dev team. How disappointing. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spells for your level.   Spells for your level. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spells for your level.
Page 1 of 1