Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
Group Adventure? I_vote_lcapGroup Adventure? I_voting_barGroup Adventure? I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
Group Adventure? I_vote_lcapGroup Adventure? I_voting_barGroup Adventure? I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

Group Adventure?

Go down 
+2
Sylvaton
iwantname
6 posters
AuthorMessage
iwantname
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
iwantname

Group Adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Adventure?   Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:31 am

i tried my first group adventure yesterday and it is still at 0/100 completition.whats going on??????? Question
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

Group Adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Adventure?   Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:14 am

iwantname wrote:
i tried my first group adventure yesterday and it is still at 0/100 completition.whats going on??????? Question

Depending on when you started it in relation to the server clock, it might take a day or two to kick off. If you're still at 0% complete this time tomorrow, then there might be an issue. My groups are progressing, so I think whatever problems Jolt was having probably have been resolved.

(Mods -- I'm pretty sure there's another thread this fits into much better, like this one perhaps. Feel free to move these two posts over there. I'd do it for you, but I'm not a mod. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

Group Adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Adventure?   Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:48 am

These posts have been relocated from a completely unrelated thread.

iwantname, PLEASE for the love of all that's holy, do not simply find an active thread and post whatever suits you at the time. TRY to stay on topic, on the topic at hand, or somewhere in the general vicinity of the best friend of the topic. Moving your posts around to the appropriate places, or simply deleting one word responses that mean absolutely nothing make me grumpy before I have had my coffee.

*end rant*
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

Group Adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Adventure?   Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:05 am

ok and ON this topic. NO, Sylvaton, Zork has not fixed their group adventuring. I have been stuck in the same group for 2 weeks now with the SAME losers who CONTINUE to suck. This character is not in Florian Lights, so I can't friend you guys (although I am seriously considering being my own friend to save me the hassle of doing this shit again.)

On the other hand, Ayistromia, Umbriadora, and some of my other chars do not seem to be having problems with group adventures. Probably because I have been shunning them, but they aren't stuck in one at anyrate.
Back to top Go down
iwantname
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
iwantname

Group Adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Adventure?   Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:23 am

ummm...mia so sorry for upsetting you but i didnt realize i made a topic.my porpose was to find an answer.i thought i posted a comment at the topic is grouping even worth it for me? sorry again for upsetting you it was my fault which will never happen again.you can delete this topic whenever you want i dont care i just wanted an aswer.i got comfused and made a topic when i just wanted to post a comment in another topic.sorry again to mia and everyone.see you online. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

Group Adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Adventure?   Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:43 am

Negative, this comment was found in "Braggin Rights" where we post our latest accomplishments and/or trophies or conquests in Zork.
I created you a new topic, and put it in the proper help forum. It's not that big of a deal, just time consuming because I can't find my glasses and these Mod buttons are really tiny. Also I think there's a little left over from cleaning the forums extensively the other day which took me a couple of hours, because I had to read each post, move it, delete it, or split it or merge it with an existing topic.... I just don't want to do that again.

This topic and thread shall be dedicated to the discussion of Did they, or did they NOT fix Group adventuring. So. All is good. Your posts are in the proper place now. You may proceed.
Back to top Go down
iwantname
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
iwantname

Group Adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Adventure?   Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:44 am

thnx mia Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

Group Adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Adventure?   Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:34 pm

This just in!

Ziesta:

Hi everyone, we've had some info through from the Dev team on the GA situation and it reads like this:

We'll have more information in due course but in the meantime, while this doesn't improve things much in the short term, at least we all know it's being kept right up at the top of the priority list and that means we should have some progress on it in the near future.

Thanks for your continuing patience. Anyone with observations on the issue, as always, welcome to share them all data is useful in some way.
Back to top Go down
Selaroc
Selaroc

Group Adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Adventure?   Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:20 am

Nice to hear, at least. I can't recall the last time I was stuck in a group, doing 1% per day - a huge waste of 10APs per day Sad
Back to top Go down
iwantname
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
iwantname

Group Adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Adventure?   Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:31 pm

well now im at 87 percent in just a day. did you really had to wait a day for just a 5 percent.man this must be painful...all these ap points.its good that they fixed it.
Back to top Go down
akre77
akre77

Group Adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Adventure?   Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:08 pm

well after a really long wait this is what they said when returning lost ap .
Message From: Grand Wizard

Message To: akre77

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Adventurer,

It has come to our attention that due to recent actions on behalf of the Monsters, Gouls and Villains Union, all monsters in the Great Underground Empire were refusing to fight adventurers who were travelling in groups, as they don't view it as a reasonable fight.

"I was having a perfectly nice walk through the forest, when all at once four adventurers sprang out of the bushes and attacked me!" said one disgruntled grunt, "I mean, I'm all for a bit of fun now and again, but that can't be fair!".

Claiming that no one should be expected to work in those conditions without better life insurance, these creatures had refused to engage in combat with adventurers who were in a group, or on a "Group Adventure", as some have been known to call them. Some have gone further still, with unnamed sources going so far as to say "Frig it, are Group Adventures STILL broken?! Come on guys! Fix it already!"

Well, after long and arduous discussions with the M.G.V.U. we've decided that their request for a slight increase to life insurance may be worth investigating, and they're back at work.

Which brings us to the only remaining issue: compensation for you poor adventurers who were stuck for so long! To compensate your AP loss during this dark period, we've awarded you 350 AP! This will go into your banked AP, so you will still gain daily AP as normal, even if you don't spend this 350. We hope this will be more than enough to let you take revenge on those monsters who kept you waiting.

Happy adventuring (be it group or going it alone!)

-The Grand Wizard
Back to top Go down
iwantname
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
iwantname

Group Adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Adventure?   Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:00 pm

lol you just got 350 ap...i dont know what to say... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

Group Adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Adventure?   Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:32 pm

That's some good karma right there, akre! Congrats on that. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brandonio17
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

Group Adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Adventure?   Group Adventure? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:45 am

Haven't checked all my accounts yet, but two of the guys on my first account got the 350AP refund. Wowsers, not sure what I'm going to do with all that time on my hands. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Group Adventure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Adventure?   Group Adventure? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group Adventure?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Florian Lights :: General Discussion :: Zork Help-
Jump to: