Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
Player Fanucci   Cards!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
Player Fanucci   Cards!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
Player Fanucci   Cards!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
Player Fanucci   Cards!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
Player Fanucci   Cards!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
Player Fanucci   Cards!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
Player Fanucci   Cards!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
Player Fanucci   Cards!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
Player Fanucci   Cards!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
Player Fanucci   Cards!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
Player Fanucci   Cards!! I_vote_lcapPlayer Fanucci   Cards!! I_voting_barPlayer Fanucci   Cards!! I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
Player Fanucci   Cards!! I_vote_lcapPlayer Fanucci   Cards!! I_voting_barPlayer Fanucci   Cards!! I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

Player Fanucci Cards!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziplockdaddy
Florian Trainee
Florian Trainee

Player Fanucci   Cards!! Empty
PostSubject: Player Fanucci Cards!!   Player Fanucci   Cards!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:52 am

Hay, First thing COOL CLAN! I just joined and its Super cool. I am havein some problems with my Cards I am Level 18 I have 18 cards, I cant seem to get my power up on my Body(7) or Fanucci Gambit(6). and what does fanucci gambit do? my mind and spirit are 12 and 14 , anyone give a guy a hand?
Back to top Go down
akre77
akre77

PostSubject: Re: Player Fanucci Cards!!   Player Fanucci   Cards!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:02 pm

your gambit gives an increase to ar/dr so most times you want to work on that first /and most recomend card farming = hunting at a lower lvl with night vision gogles looking just for cards so hope that helps and keep posting those ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: Player Fanucci Cards!!   Player Fanucci   Cards!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:33 pm

To expand a bit on what akre77 was saying:

The gambit is the most important thing. Always put your best hand into that, as you get 5 points of AR/DR for every point in your gambit. Yes, this means that when you have a perfect gambit, you'll have an AR/DR of 500 when you're butt naked. We have a couple of good threads on this in the Zork Help and Clan Help rooms. Once you get more than about 15 cards you'll really want to use a calculator of some kind to help you figure out your deck, I use this one:
http://dfcalc.appspot.com/
but there are lots of others.

2nd: I would strongly suggest lowering your adventuring level to -4 or even -5 and spending quite a bit of time farming for cards, at least until your get your gambit up around 50-80. If you want to spend time battling in the arena, I'd aim for the high end of that scale. And I'd definitely recommend spending at least some of your time battling, if you're not already, as it is by far the best return of zorkmids for your AP -- assuming you bet the max and win. We also have some good threads on battling around here somewhere....

3rd: Some people around here are convinced that the Dark Vision Goggles (that you get if you start off as a former employee of the FrobozzCo Magic Goggles Company) increases your card drop rate. I remain unconvinced -- although currently I'm trying to run an experiment to see if I notice any significant difference between having them and not having them. However, having them can't hurt, and they do give you a bonus to your zorkmid drop rate, and that helps make up the AP you spend card farming instead of battling. Smile

Forum links:
Double Fannucci Secrets
Battle Tips
Tips on card famring without leveling too quickly

Glad to have you aboard! Have fun out there.

Last edited by Sylvaton on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited to add forum links)
Back to top Go down
phantomcasper
Florian Member
Florian Member
phantomcasper

PostSubject: Re: Player Fanucci Cards!!   Player Fanucci   Cards!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:31 pm

Ziplockdaddy you can also go to here http://code.google.com/p/double-fanucci-ga/ and download{ yadfc-2.3-bin.zip) i use it a lot it even saves each character file you have .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Fanucci Cards!!   Player Fanucci   Cards!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player Fanucci Cards!!
Page 1 of 1