Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
wondering if my gear is good?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
wondering if my gear is good?? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
wondering if my gear is good?? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
wondering if my gear is good?? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
wondering if my gear is good?? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
wondering if my gear is good?? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
wondering if my gear is good?? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
wondering if my gear is good?? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
wondering if my gear is good?? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
wondering if my gear is good?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
wondering if my gear is good?? I_vote_lcapwondering if my gear is good?? I_voting_barwondering if my gear is good?? I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
wondering if my gear is good?? I_vote_lcapwondering if my gear is good?? I_voting_barwondering if my gear is good?? I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

wondering if my gear is good??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
phantomcasper
Florian Member
Florian Member
phantomcasper

wondering if my gear is good?? Empty
PostSubject: wondering if my gear is good??   wondering if my gear is good?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:24 pm

ok so one of my toons lvl 23 has an attack of 538 and def of 534, i have so far in cards mind=60 body=60 spirit=52 Fan Gambit=80
wep=Training Homing Exploding Eggs
Arm=Training Chocolate Breastplate (prime) no secondary

what i am looking for is a good secondary armor
so far i have 145.6k gold.

i figure you long time players could point me in the right direction for a good secondary armor
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

PostSubject: Re: wondering if my gear is good??   wondering if my gear is good?? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:53 pm

I presume you are wanting better gear for the Arena, yes?

As far as it goes, you have some solid numbers there and can easily make tons of zorkmids by just battling on, picking and choosing but you'd probably be able to take down 90% of what came your way.

If you save enough ZM, you can buy anything you want to in the store, so as far as secondary armor I think the best piece you can buy is the Frostham Steel Defender's Helm. Eventually (level 60 I think) you can win the Ruby Boots of Ag, but obviously don't worry about that yet.

And get your Gambit up to 100. If you don't mind burning AP, hit the Dark Forest until you get enough cards to get it there, you shouldn't have too far to go. Again, this is for bigtime help in the Arena.

Long story short, if you want the best gear you can get, save save save until you can afford the best piece for every slot. Off the top of my head, without discounts, this amounts to about 17.5 million ZM. The more stuff you buy along the way to incrementally increase your stats as you go, the more you spend!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brandonio17
phantomcasper
Florian Member
Florian Member
phantomcasper

PostSubject: Re: wondering if my gear is good??   wondering if my gear is good?? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:21 pm

thanks for the vote of confidence in my numbers. as far as AP im trying not to go below 200. as far as grinding in the dark forest. ill definately do that till its at 100
Back to top Go down
awesomest2.0
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
awesomest2.0

PostSubject: Re: wondering if my gear is good??   wondering if my gear is good?? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:23 am

Sorry, but I need some help too. Alright, I have 990 as attack and 980 as defense, Standard Mad Arch Mace as my weapon and Mizniaport Armor as primary armor and Frostham Steel Defender Helm as secondary, and of course my fanucci gambit is at max. I also have +90 in my attack and defense spells, and I have over 1.3M zorkmids. The problem is that I just want to do better in battle, and I'm not sure what to do. Should I spend it, or save up for something else? Btw, I'm level 42, if that makes a difference.
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

PostSubject: Re: wondering if my gear is good??   wondering if my gear is good?? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Well, it all comes down to how much patience you have really. If you just have to improve on your stats a little ASAP, buy an improvement wherever you can. In the long run, though, this means you will spend far more to get to the best gear than you would have otherwise.

IIRC, your primary armour slot maxes out around 2.7 million for the best Easter stuff - without discounts. My build got my discounts down to 2.1 million which is a huge savings, but I don't know how you have your character setup. The spells at the top are always the most expensive, and the top Easter weapons are all 3.5 million (2.83 million with the discount).

So, the cheapest route for you to improve and to improve as much as you can would be to get your best Easter primary armour slot and just keep battling and saving. Then work on your weapon, and then the spells, or if you're like me get the most expensive things sorted first, then all after that won't seem to take quite as long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brandonio17
awesomest2.0
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
awesomest2.0

PostSubject: Re: wondering if my gear is good??   wondering if my gear is good?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm

Okay, thanks for the advice. Just got Premium FrobozzCo Plate Armor, added like 110 to my defense. With zorkmids left over and trading in the former armor, I was left with over 500k zorkmids, so I guess I made out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wondering if my gear is good??   wondering if my gear is good?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wondering if my gear is good??
Page 1 of 1