Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
Not getting trophy?? I_vote_lcapNot getting trophy?? I_voting_barNot getting trophy?? I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
Not getting trophy?? I_vote_lcapNot getting trophy?? I_voting_barNot getting trophy?? I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

Not getting trophy??

Go down 
+4
swith
LucindaLu
Ayistromia
SmokeyGurl
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SmokeyGurl
SmokeyGurl

Not getting trophy?? Empty
PostSubject: Not getting trophy??   Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:33 pm

Anyone else not getting their trophies?? I'm not getting "AR too, DR too" in particular... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://en.netlog.com/SmokeyDawn
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Not getting trophy??   Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:42 pm

For AR too DR too, I think your BASE AR/DR needs to be 100+ WITHOUT GAMBIT.
Because on my chars with high gambit, but shit items, I have 150 average AR/DR, but no trophy, with the toons with better gear and spells, but low gambits, I have the trophies.
Back to top Go down
LucindaLu
Florian Member
Florian Member

PostSubject: Re: Not getting trophy??   Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:51 am

It seemed to take 5x as many adventures to get the FRV clearing trophy as both the previous ones, but I got it eventually. I was starting to wonder if Zork wasn't processing trophy awards correctly.
Back to top Go down
swith
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
swith

PostSubject: Re: Not getting trophy??   Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Pest Control only get awarded at AP awarding times, even then in the past they occasionally took longer. As for a mad scramble to get all the pest control make sure you keep a notebook/spreadsheet/something to account for the number of kills of each type. Some areas have 1 or 2 creatures that have a much lower appearance rate than others there. Aragain Falls, 100 kills required, took over 140ap to get them all.

Here's a thread with great info on the areas and their encounters. http://forums.joltonline.com/showthread.php?600513-Pest-Control-Trophies

Here's the bestest post ever is in that thread too!
http://forums.joltonline.com/showthread.php?600513-Pest-Control-Trophies&p=15024865&viewfull=1#post15024865

Wish I'd found this before I had started going to get said trophies, while eploring a lower lvl area is good for card farming it gets old.
Back to top Go down
swith
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
swith

PostSubject: Re: Not getting trophy??   Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:06 pm

Grr Coast Road, Gluttons, with 5 monsters left to encounter... 30ap later 1 monster left. 70AP spent to get that last single Glutton.
Back to top Go down
DietEvil
Florian Member
Florian Member
DietEvil

PostSubject: Re: Not getting trophy??   Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Agreed. It's a bit annoying trying to get that last few monsters. Although Trying to get those last few cards is even more annoying. I swear the game hates me when it comes to cards.
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Not getting trophy??   Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:42 pm

DietEvil, have you tried the goggles that I told you about? Request them from armory if you don't already have a pair to go card farming and see if your drop rate doesn't improve a little bit. It's one of those things I noticed on my chars with the goggles vs the ones with the spellbook. If that doesn't help, then I can only tell you to get back to farming.
Back to top Go down
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

Location : Kickin' back on a lounge chair with some Firefly Mint Tea on sunny White Cliffs Beach in my Yeti parka and Yipple fur mukluks

PostSubject: Re: Not getting trophy??   Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:18 pm

Anyone know if recent bug fixes have effected stance changes whilst doing Ironman? I just spent 110 AP in battle and never got the trophy. I didn't do anything differently this time than on my last four characters. (open two browser tabs and do stance changes in the second tab)
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Not getting trophy??   Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:25 am

Try just NOT changing two tabbing it, just make sure your AR/DR is at least 100 higher than your opponents, your magic and weapon/armor defeats or is equal to theirs.

IF you have S&S, MJ, you should be able to fight those with B&B/S&S, D&W/WT. so really you have more options, just checking that your AR/DR is better than theirs by a significant amount.
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

PostSubject: Re: Not getting trophy??   Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:54 pm

In the spirit of this thread, I have noticed that LoZ has failed to award me the trophy for having a level 7 sidekick so far. He's been level 7 for the past 3 levels now and yet the trophy won't 'proc'. I know he's 7th because it lists it as such with all the attendant bonuses at 'Sidekick Central', yet I still don't have the trophy for his equivalent level.

Has anyone else had problems with Sidekick level trophies not showing up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brandonio17
swith
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
swith

PostSubject: Re: Not getting trophy??   Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:31 am

2 Pest Control Trophies (Forest of Youth and Dis Beach) and the 1k AR/DR trophy are missing for me. Sidekick should lvl tomorrow and that will be another trophy likely missing. Many reports on the Joly forums about trophies recently.
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

PostSubject: Re: Not getting trophy??   Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:40 am

Thanks, Swith, and I'm so glad to hear that you are missing the Dis Beach trophy - I've been hacking away at that one for ages (without keeping track), so perhaps I'll give up and move on!

Will have a look at the Jolt forums about the other trophies. Cheers
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brandonio17
akre77
akre77

PostSubject: Re: Not getting trophy??   Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:28 am

ya know im missing 1 or 2 trophies too the one for 1000+ ar/dr and the pest control for[Ethereal Plane of Atrii]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not getting trophy??   Not getting trophy?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not getting trophy??
Page 1 of 1