Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
Naming Sidekicks? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
Naming Sidekicks? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
Naming Sidekicks? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
Naming Sidekicks? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
Naming Sidekicks? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
Naming Sidekicks? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
Naming Sidekicks? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
Naming Sidekicks? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
Naming Sidekicks? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
Naming Sidekicks? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
Naming Sidekicks? I_vote_lcapNaming Sidekicks? I_voting_barNaming Sidekicks? I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
Naming Sidekicks? I_vote_lcapNaming Sidekicks? I_voting_barNaming Sidekicks? I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

Naming Sidekicks?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

Naming Sidekicks? Empty
PostSubject: Naming Sidekicks?   Naming Sidekicks? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:58 am

I've noticed that some other players seem to have given a name to their Sidekick. It doesn't seem level-related as another player, same level as me, has a name for his but I don't for mine.

It doesn't seem to be a special soda or potion you buy, either.

Anybody know how this can be done?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brandonio17
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

Naming Sidekicks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naming Sidekicks?   Naming Sidekicks? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:46 am

Actually, it is an advantage under potions, unless I misunderstand your question. It's the FrobozzCo Premium Nametag, available for the low, low price of 1 coconut.

Quote :
Description

This nametag will give you the ability to name your sidekick, so you no longer have to refer to them by their job description or "whatshisface"
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

Naming Sidekicks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naming Sidekicks?   Naming Sidekicks? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:43 am

Wow thanks but how odd, I can't find that potion anywhere in game!

I wonder why it's not appearing for me at all. I'll have to email the LoZ folks I guess.

But at least I know now that Sidekicks are named that way! Thanks Sylvaton.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

Naming Sidekicks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naming Sidekicks?   Naming Sidekicks? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:32 am

That is really weird. Hopefully someone will get it straightened out for you. At least now you know what to ask for. :/
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

Naming Sidekicks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naming Sidekicks?   Naming Sidekicks? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Sorted! It wasn't showing up because my weekly allowance of potions was all used up. It ticked over this morning and there it was, so I grabbed it. Right now, the ability to buy more coconuts from Jolt isn't working as I keep getting error messages on their secure site.

On a side note, I am starting to get some huge payouts during explorations with The Idiot. In one exploration in a found location, which he's good at helping you find, I made 13,000+ zorkmids on one treasure plus 1100 that came as a reward for winning the fight. Many times he'll find items worth 3500-5500 ZM, this on top of the usual 800-1100 ZM reward.

I know he's not averaging what I'd make in straight Arena battles, but boy he's coming close and he's only Level 5...
Back to top Go down
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

Naming Sidekicks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naming Sidekicks?   Naming Sidekicks? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:06 pm

That's sweet! When do you get to pick up a sidekick? Level 30?
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

Naming Sidekicks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naming Sidekicks?   Naming Sidekicks? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Yep, Anne, Level 30 gets you a sidekick and their level progression becomes rather slow but as of now I'm level 37 and he's now level 5, so that is pretty good. I also have my Sidekick Fanucci deck maxed at 100. He also gives extra AP every day too Smile

OK I'm off my Sidekick soapbox for now! But I'm pretty happy with The Idiot haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naming Sidekicks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naming Sidekicks?   Naming Sidekicks? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naming Sidekicks?
Page 1 of 1