Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
Introductions - Page 6 I_vote_lcapIntroductions - Page 6 I_voting_barIntroductions - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
Introductions - Page 6 I_vote_lcapIntroductions - Page 6 I_voting_barIntroductions - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

Introductions

Go down 
+46
UncleSmoochie
nerb
quiltgirl
Wrex
Borris Gizzard
Paeth
iwantname
Crayne
derfderf
Kolic
ajnla1
Sea Monkey 001
Zikrio
Xeike
adrenalynn
dawneclipse
Sylvaton
Captian Jim
RadRangerRuss
Mad God
phantomcasper
Anne05
toobit
liquorice
akre77
Niela
DietEvil
aes
m0nde
Ellaura
Duraxyll
Destiny Cropps
Teshla
Mason Blake
Dr. Saxton
carriezim
ebontide
SmokeyGurl
Faelana
Ayistromia
Selaroc
Danny B
Jet Mattix
phillipgreen24
Slevyas Grue
Dustin Cropps
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

Location : Kickin' back on a lounge chair with some Firefly Mint Tea on sunny White Cliffs Beach in my Yeti parka and Yipple fur mukluks

Introductions - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:02 am

Slevyas
Thanks for the link to the original Zork trilogy! I'm going to check them out now!
Back to top Go down
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

Location : Kickin' back on a lounge chair with some Firefly Mint Tea on sunny White Cliffs Beach in my Yeti parka and Yipple fur mukluks

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:11 am

Welcome Wrex Very Happy
I have an aunt and cousin in Brussels. My Mom just returned from visiting them. She did a day tour of Antwerp and was quite taken by the train station; I am told it's beautiful and nothing like the stations here in the States.
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:34 am

Have fun, Quiltgirl! Don't get eaten by any grues! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brandonio17
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin
Dustin Cropps

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:50 pm

quiltgirl wrote:
Quote :
I have been boycotting Food Network for two reasons, Rachael Ray

Don't you just want to slap her? I am a die hard Alton Brown fan. It's SCIENCE you can eat! cheers
I have always said he is the Bill Nye of food.
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/clan/clan?id=1727
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Alton Brown is the best!
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:36 am

quiltgirl wrote:
I am a die hard Alton Brown fan. It's SCIENCE you can eat! cheers

Baking is Science for Hungry People
Back to top Go down
UncleSmoochie
Florian Trainee
Florian Trainee
UncleSmoochie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Hey all, Uncle Smoochie here. I've been pretty busy so I haven't registered on the forum suntil today even though I've been a member of Florian Lights for a while. I feel like being vague and elusive today so I won't be sharing much about myself other than the fact that I am also a fan of the Zork games. See you all in LoZ!
Back to top Go down
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Welcome Uncle Smile
Back to top Go down
Cleatwood
Florian Member
Florian Member

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:04 am

The quote(#101) was made by the character Hanover Fist in the movie "Heavy Metal" .HF was in the witness box giving testimony as to the character of one Captain Sturn. Cleatwood- Give the prize to the next one.
Back to top Go down
UncleSmoochie
Florian Trainee
Florian Trainee
UncleSmoochie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:41 am

I have to chip in my two cents on this discussion. Not only does the food network rock, but Alton Brown is a god among men in the culinary world.
Back to top Go down
Mad God
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Mad God

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:54 pm

Mmm. Food.
Back to top Go down
444cheese
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
444cheese

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:20 pm

like alot of u guys i heard of LoZ from game stop i entered a contest saying ii could win free games 4 a year but when i started plying i reached level ten and it said the contest was over the day i entered so i just kept playing and stumbled upon this clan any ways im from canada my name is nate i live with my parents no i am not a 40 year old living in there basement im 14 and i like pie and gaming
i just resently notesed this topic so i thought id give it a try this broke the post 20 mark 4 me Very Happy on the way to becoming one of the top 20 posters nerb im coming 4 u
Back to top Go down
wolfskater
Florian Trainee
Florian Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:18 am

Hola,
My name is Ben, but you all will soon realize that I'm wolfskater! Grrrowl! I'm 23 years young and going to college. I'm stuck at home so I play a lot of games and zork is really really new to me so you gotta help me out a lot...chachacha.. oh..i'm not hispanic, i'm from the U.S. and I live in WA, but I'm a military brat, so i've moved like all over the place. I really like wolves and I skateboard so.. so that's all that name means.. not that I wouldn't try to skatewolves if I had the opportunity. haha. Anyways.. thanks for the invite. I can't wait to do some more battling and adventuring with my peeps from the FL club! I'm sure you'll be hearing a lot from me!
~1st post~
aka Wolfskater on the prowl!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolfskater3
Cleatwood
Florian Member
Florian Member

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:16 pm

Hail and well met from the Great Spirit's own home, the beautiful and majestic "Great Northwest,

I,m James, Cleatwood to my clan. I'm a 52 yo waste treatment plant operator (27 years) for the city of Portland OR. I live with my wife and constant flow of nieces and nephews. None of our own (I hate to share my toys). We are graced by the continued presence of King Cosmo the Mysterious (cat) and he allows us to support his empire. In my early years I have been a US Navy air crewman, retail salesman, iron worker, student, karate teacher and stock day trader(not a very good one I'm afraid). I am well known by most about me as a philosopher/trickster with a sometimes obscure sense of humor . I also was introduced to LoZ at a Gamestop. Every couple of days I tell myself this is taking to much of my time, then I come right back the next day. Love to see the next area.

Good Hunting!
Back to top Go down
derfderf
Florian Member
Florian Member
derfderf

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:46 am

Hi James, welcome to Florian Lights.
I live in New Zealand but worked for Sequent Computers (Beaverton) for many years before we were bought by IBM. I had the pleasure of visiting Portland a number of times. The place is beautiful, the water clean, and the people were very friendly! As for the wineries (willamate valley?) and the micro breweries I think they were great too, except my memories of those places are a little fuzzy. Good times!
Back to top Go down
awesomest2.0
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
awesomest2.0

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:52 am

Hey everyone, and sorry for not writing this when I should of around when I joined a while ago.

Anyways, my life's pretty simple. I live in Massachusetts but I still wonder why I don't have a Boston ascent, since I lived there my whole life. I only have a newspaper route as a job, as so I stay at home most of the time. But I do have the best dog ever to keep me company (and really busy). Well, that's pretty much all about me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Florian Lights :: General Discussion :: The Tavern-
Jump to: