Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
iPhone 4 tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
iPhone 4 tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
iPhone 4 tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
iPhone 4 tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
iPhone 4 tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
iPhone 4 tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
iPhone 4 tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
iPhone 4 tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
iPhone 4 tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
iPhone 4 tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
iPhone 4 tomorrow! I_vote_lcapiPhone 4 tomorrow! I_voting_bariPhone 4 tomorrow! I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
iPhone 4 tomorrow! I_vote_lcapiPhone 4 tomorrow! I_voting_bariPhone 4 tomorrow! I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

iPhone 4 tomorrow!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin
Dustin Cropps

iPhone 4 tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: iPhone 4 tomorrow!   iPhone 4 tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Who's excited? who's camping out?

I am! so is my brother, wife, and mother! Die-hard iphone and apple fans in this family!
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/clan/clan?id=1727
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

iPhone 4 tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone 4 tomorrow!   iPhone 4 tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:14 pm

I actually own and still use my iPhone first edition
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

iPhone 4 tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone 4 tomorrow!   iPhone 4 tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:53 pm

I have my Samsung, with which I am still happy. Never had much use for iphone, since I have an ipod nano, which is still functioning despite being buried in a snow drift for 2 weeks. I have MP3 player, I have phone, I am happy. I don't need one object to do more than one job for me.

Also anything that has a GPS on it, can go ___ itself. I refuse to let anyone tell me what to do, and that includes my phone.

Grr @ Technology.
Back to top Go down
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

iPhone 4 tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone 4 tomorrow!   iPhone 4 tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:40 am

@ Mia, why do you think I still own and use the iPhone first edition? No GPS technology in this phone. The closest you can get is a tower triangulation of the phone's position, if and only if it can be pinged by three towers. (with AT & T service there's a fat chance of that happening)

Just an FYI...If your samsung is e911 enabled it can be tracked within a few meters. Is there a small icon on the screen that looks like a target or crosshairs? If so it is e911 enabled.

As for objects that do more than one job, massaging showerhead....I'm just saying....lol
Back to top Go down
Crayne
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Crayne

iPhone 4 tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone 4 tomorrow!   iPhone 4 tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:04 pm

I am like Mia, I don't own an iPhone. I'm not against Apple, however. I STILL have my Samsung flip phone.
I have an iPod classic 80G. I plan on getting the 160G before it goes off the market. The nanos are just too small for me and I listen to too many types of music for a nano to be useful. "Multi-tasking leads to Multi-problems" I say!
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

iPhone 4 tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone 4 tomorrow!   iPhone 4 tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:42 pm

@Anne: Your point is made. My current phone, unfortunately IS e911 enabled. One of those Samsung Reclaims.

@Crayne: My iPod nano is a first gen. one of those long, skinny black ones, with 2 gigs. which is sufficient for my needs. I have a little Leonard Cohen, some Voltaire, Emilie Autumn, Rasputina, Dr. Steel, Persephone, Nightwish, Rasmus, Slayer, Manson, and a few other things to tickle my earbuds. But mostly just my favorite songs from each artist. Keeps the variety alive, while optimizing space needed to store it all.
Back to top Go down
Selaroc
Selaroc

iPhone 4 tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone 4 tomorrow!   iPhone 4 tomorrow! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:49 pm

I suppose that I'm one of the strange ones - I don't have an iPhone or an iPod, or any apple product for that matter. I'm not necessarily against the iStuff, I just tend to follow trends after they've died out and became cheaper - I could care less if there's a GPS tracker in them or not. If they want to know where I am, they'll find me - and that means that anything else which makes it easier to track me is sort of superfluous, really.

Being broke doesn't help the matter much, either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

iPhone 4 tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone 4 tomorrow!   iPhone 4 tomorrow! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iPhone 4 tomorrow!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Florian Lights :: General Discussion :: The Tavern-
Jump to: