Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
Braggin Rights! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
Braggin Rights! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
Braggin Rights! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
Braggin Rights! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
Braggin Rights! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
Braggin Rights! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
Braggin Rights! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
Braggin Rights! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
Braggin Rights! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
Braggin Rights! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
Braggin Rights! - Page 6 I_vote_lcapBraggin Rights! - Page 6 I_voting_barBraggin Rights! - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
Braggin Rights! - Page 6 I_vote_lcapBraggin Rights! - Page 6 I_voting_barBraggin Rights! - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

Braggin Rights!

Go down 
+21
Jet Mattix
awesomest2.0
nerb
swith
quiltgirl
Crayne
iwantname
Paeth
akre77
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Mad God
Anne05
LucindaLu
Dr. Saxton
SmokeyGurl
Dustin Cropps
carriezim
ebontide
Selaroc
Ayistromia
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

Location : Kickin' back on a lounge chair with some Firefly Mint Tea on sunny White Cliffs Beach in my Yeti parka and Yipple fur mukluks

Braggin Rights! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:16 pm

At last! Philomenia has her Untouchable trophy. As she had the worst battle record of any of my characters that required her to win over 500 matches without a loss. I'm happy to say she did it all fighting from the suggested opponents list too. ... now to find that last card she needs for a full gambit ...
Back to top Go down
444cheese
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
444cheese

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:55 am

affraid I DID IT I AM ON THE TOP 20 POSTER LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid

sorry for shouting its just very exciting
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:29 pm

Sigh... I was hoping to have a really unique brag to put up here, but the law of averages finally caught up with me and dashed my hopes. Y'see, Darla (the character I created to replace Freebleblox) found 11 Naughts in a row -- she was only 3 shy of having A Whole Lotta Nuthin' and actually having a whole lot of nothing -- but yesterday she found her first one, then today she found her 2nd and 3rd one... so no really cool brag for me.

In other news -- I'm about to write on the truth behind the myth of darkvision goggles. Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Crayne
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Crayne

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:08 am

Crayne has won the PvE trophy Bulletproof
Crayne has won the Double Fanucci trophy Suited Up
Crayne has won the Double Fanucci trophy To Infinity, And Beyond!

Yay! My first infinity card! cheers
WOW... now I am Bulletproof! Razz or not... Sad

Well...one suit down, many more to go plus the face cards.... ah well BACK TO WORK! afro
Back to top Go down
phantomcasper
Florian Member
Florian Member
phantomcasper

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:16 pm

ok i logged in today to one of my toon's and in my mail was this

Message From: Penelope Two

Message To: Steve Casper

You defeated Penelope Two in battle, gaining 92358 fame.

Holy Crap!!!!

it also gave me the trophy's

* Steve Casper has won the Battle trophy Aggressive Ambition
* Steve Casper has won the Battle trophy Righteous Recognition
* Steve Casper has won the Battle trophy Deadly Distinction
Back to top Go down
awesomest2.0
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
awesomest2.0

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:19 am

Holy ****, lucky you!!! Probably a player who had that much fame but didn't have St. Quakko's protection, and was overconfident and tried to beat you in battle but lost to you. Man, I wish I could have your kind of luck
Back to top Go down
derfderf
Florian Member
Florian Member
derfderf

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:55 pm

Sylvaton wrote:
In other news -- I'm about to write on the truth behind the myth of darkvision goggles. Stay tuned.

Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
awesomest2.0
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
awesomest2.0

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Oh yeah! Got these three trophies on the same venture out, looking for the time face card, and while doing that, I got the other two.

awesomest2.0 has won the PvE trophy KO Master
awesomest2.0 has won the PvE trophy Still Standing
awesomest2.0 has won the Double Fanucci trophy Fast and Furious

What's weird is I only found out that I got those two other trophies by looking at myself at the twitter feed (of course I knew I had gotten the Time face card, and the trophy along with it).

I'm also in the top ten poster list!!! Sorry, carriezim.
Back to top Go down
derfderf
Florian Member
Florian Member
derfderf

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm

Grand Bozbarland Action Point Lottery

* Grand Prize: derfderf

Yahoo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Braggin Rights!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Florian Lights :: Clan Hall :: Clan Related Discussion-