Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_vote_lcapHow would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_voting_barHow would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_vote_lcapHow would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_voting_barHow would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury?

Go down 
+5
Anne05
adrenalynn
Sylvaton
akre77
nerb
9 posters

What Stances are your favorites?
Sticks & Stones
How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_vote_lcap24%How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 12 ]
Fists & Feet
How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_vote_lcap6%How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Bows & Bullets
How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_vote_lcap4%How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Dodge & Weave
How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_vote_lcap12%How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 6 ]
Walking Tank
How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_vote_lcap14%How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 7 ]
Mumbo Jumbo
How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_vote_lcap10%How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 5 ]
High Magic
How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_vote_lcap8%How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 4 ]
Middle Magic
How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_vote_lcap8%How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 4 ]
Low Magic
How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_vote_lcap14%How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 50

AuthorMessage
nerb
Florian Member
Florian Member
nerb

How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? Empty
PostSubject: How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury?   How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Hi there, nerb here.
As leader of Clan of Zork and having been around the G.U.E. for a little while, I had an idea....

I have a character, "funnyman" jocolor who is busy slashing his way around lvl 52 at the moment. He's been a member of the CoZ since he started and has had his trusty little accountant since lvl 30, all fully fanuccified 'n that.

What say you to him popping in to your clan and then chucking a few zorkmids around to beef up that little armoury of yours a bit, especially some nice lvl 10/20 and 30+ stuff. Not masses, but enough to get a few of you drooling eh.

Over at the CoZ we have a fully stacked armoury and a few wealthy players who keep it stocked (most of the time) and the cash that funnyman has could be better spent on helping you peeps a bit.
I have just joined up "Mad Madam Mimm" with you but I think I'll do a swop for one of my alts who can benefit you better in the long run and at present is just pootling along with not much purpose. I think he/I could do wonders for your ARs and DRs.

You could even have a splendid new competition to award some of the new stuff. I'm sure I could help out with a theme.

So...let me know what you think.

All the best....nerb king

ps: he could afford to do a big shopping trip to start and then spend a couple of million a week affraid
pps: if you all vote in the poll up top there, then funnyman knows what you want most, pick 1 weapon, 1 armour and 1 magic stance....cooool
Back to top Go down
akre77
akre77

PostSubject: Re: How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury?   How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:30 pm

Hey nerb akre77 here i think thats a great idea and i for one am not to proud to say we could use all the help we can get! and that last contest was my third i have hosted so i love the idea of a contest / competition to get some good stuff in the hands of some fresh young adventurers who are ready to take on zork in there own ways! let me know if i can help in any way? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury?   How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:00 am

Wow, nerb, that would be extremely generous of you and very appreciated. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
nerb
Florian Member
Florian Member
nerb

PostSubject: Re: How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury?   How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:20 am

No worries. Funnyman has made his application and will start filling the sweetshop as soon as he's allowed ;-)
Back to top Go down
adrenalynn
Florian Member
Florian Member

PostSubject: Re: How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury?   How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:06 pm

love the idea, love free stuff and as i am fairly new to the game would love some gear to borrow for my adventures. mind you i am not a leecher - I got my fanucci and all stuff in order.
Back to top Go down
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

PostSubject: Re: How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury?   How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:45 pm

Have to echo Slyvaton. That is truly generous and cool of you Nerb.
Back to top Go down
nerb
Florian Member
Florian Member
nerb

PostSubject: Re: How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury?   How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:21 pm

OK, funnyman has now joined Florian Lights and is settling in.

It had occured to me that this may be an opportunity to further spread peace within the G.U.E. and I was maybe going to suggest a truce between Clan of Zork and Florian Lights with no repeated fighting of eachother in the arena. I don't know if any of our lot or your lot has members on their enemies list from the other clan, but in these peaceful times I thought it would help cement an alliance and turn any previous battleground shared by our members into somewhere to plant flowers instead flower

It's not why funnyman is here and this has just crossed my mind so let me know eh? I would be happy to send a clanwide message with ringing bells and polite orders.

Anyway...glad to see some of you have used the poll I put in place as funnyman now has a better idea of which shelves to choose from first. He's going to to do a trolleydash down the isles and then drop the goodies in the armoury. I'm not familiar with how you manage your items, but I strongly suggest asking your members only to request items they plan to use, selling them for zm without using them first may deprive someone else of using them for better purposes. When your armoury is really healthy and some of you have more cash to help stock it, then requesting to sell is a great way of funding other things like base trainers or an item beyond your level of request if you are a fighter who doesn't adventure and gain much XP.

I hope there's going to be something for everyone and I think a contest should be the first way of presenting the new thwackers and stoppers. I'd like to suggest a theme if I may....

**Invent a new monster for the Great Underground Empire.**
Something that follows the zorkish style but from the beautifully twisted minds of the Florian Lights. Should be fun and I think 10 prizes from "OMGl" affraid to "I've always wanted one of those" cheers should do the trick to get the ball rolling.

Each winner can choose a weapon or piece of armour from the main LoZ armory and funnyman will go shopping for it for them and deposit it in your own armory for lots of clapping and a presentation.
***Remember, a player can only be gifted something that their level will allow,*** also, winners who have been gifted something within the last 7 days of the contest ending will have to wait until their slot is ready again to recieve their prize.

So get that contest running and ring that bell loud, funnyman is ready. All comments welcome.

cheers all...nerb
Back to top Go down
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin
Dustin Cropps

PostSubject: Re: How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury?   How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:47 pm

Nerb, generous proposal. I really appreciate the help. And as far as the contest goes, i love it. Either I, or mia (if she hasn't already) will post up the contest ASAP. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/clan/clan?id=1727
iwantname
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
iwantname

PostSubject: Re: How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury?   How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:22 am

well that is very generous of you nerb.thank you very much for helping the clan. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nerb
Florian Member
Florian Member
nerb

PostSubject: Re: How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury?   How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:34 am

I think the competition entries should be a monster name with a suitable description. Just a short one but it'll get those creative juices flowing and give us all a laugh in the process.
I'll probably enter a couple myself just to amuse but I won't officially be in the contest for a prize.
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

PostSubject: Re: How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury?   How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:40 pm

You rock, nerb. Pleasure to have ya aboard and glad to see people like you playing the game.

Cheers!
pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brandonio17
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury?   How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:50 am

Contest is made, and the contest forum has been changed around a little bit.

All current contests are stickied, obsolete one locked and normal post. Keeps the new ones on top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury?   How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How would you all like lots of new stuff for your armoury?
Page 1 of 1