Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
THE 11 RULES OF LIFE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
THE 11 RULES OF LIFE I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
THE 11 RULES OF LIFE I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
THE 11 RULES OF LIFE I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
THE 11 RULES OF LIFE I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
THE 11 RULES OF LIFE I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
THE 11 RULES OF LIFE I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
THE 11 RULES OF LIFE I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
THE 11 RULES OF LIFE I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
THE 11 RULES OF LIFE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
THE 11 RULES OF LIFE I_vote_lcapTHE 11 RULES OF LIFE I_voting_barTHE 11 RULES OF LIFE I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
THE 11 RULES OF LIFE I_vote_lcapTHE 11 RULES OF LIFE I_voting_barTHE 11 RULES OF LIFE I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

THE 11 RULES OF LIFE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
444cheese
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
444cheese

THE 11 RULES OF LIFE Empty
PostSubject: THE 11 RULES OF LIFE   THE 11 RULES OF LIFE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:51 pm

this is what my parents tell me r the rules of life most r true lol

Rule 1: Life is not fair - get used to it!

Rule 2: The world doesn't care about your
Self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.

Rule 3: You will NOT make $60,000 a year right out of high school. You won't be a vice-president with a car phone until you earn both.

Rule 4: If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss.

Rule 5: Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your Grandparents had a different word for burger flipping: they called it opportunity.

Rule 6: If you mess up, it's not your parents' fault, so don't whine about your mistakes, learn from them.

Rule 7: Before you were born, your parents weren't as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you thought you were. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parent's generation, try delousing the closet in your own room.

Rule 8: Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life HAS NOT. In some schools, they have abolished failing grades and they'll give you as MANY TIMES as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life.

Rule 9: Life is not divided into semesters. You don't get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you FIND YOURSELF. Do that on your own time.

Rule 10: Television is NOT real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.

Rule 11: Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.

there real nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cleatwood
Florian Member
Florian Member

PostSubject: Re: THE 11 RULES OF LIFE   THE 11 RULES OF LIFE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:59 pm

From your profile it appears you are 14 y.o.. Lists are OK but as an "old guy" I have to ask, "What do you think of the rules?" Do they influence your behavior or are they just noise? The set my father gave me was some what different but turned out to be very true.
Back to top Go down
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin
Dustin Cropps

PostSubject: Re: THE 11 RULES OF LIFE   THE 11 RULES OF LIFE I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:59 pm

wise words. i love this!
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/clan/clan?id=1727
Jet Mattix
Florian Member
Florian Member
Jet Mattix

PostSubject: Re: THE 11 RULES OF LIFE   THE 11 RULES OF LIFE I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:20 am

im too drunk...to tast this chicken. YOU LAUGH! but this is a all too serious problem.
Back to top Go down
Cleatwood
Florian Member
Florian Member

PostSubject: Re: THE 11 RULES OF LIFE   THE 11 RULES OF LIFE I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:31 pm

It could be but chicken does have it's place. All things in moderation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE 11 RULES OF LIFE   THE 11 RULES OF LIFE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE 11 RULES OF LIFE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Florian Lights :: General Discussion :: The Tavern-
Jump to: