Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_vote_lcapSuper Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_voting_barSuper Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_vote_lcapSuper Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_voting_barSuper Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers?

Go down 
+3
Ayistromia
Slevyas Grue
Selaroc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Selaroc
Selaroc

Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? Empty
PostSubject: Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers?   Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:23 pm

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/super-mario-bros-crossover-ninja-gaiden-ryu-hayabusa,news-6701.html

Just..awesome. affraid
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

PostSubject: Re: Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers?   Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:46 pm

Hilarious!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brandonio17
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers?   Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:03 pm

Epic. Just F*cking Epic.
Back to top Go down
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin
Dustin Cropps

PostSubject: Re: Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers?   Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:18 am

Than you guys will LOVE this...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/534416
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/clan/clan?id=1727
dawneclipse
Florian Trainee
Florian Trainee
dawneclipse

PostSubject: Re: Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers?   Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:53 am

OMG! That's bloody brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Paeth
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Paeth

PostSubject: Re: Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers?   Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:28 am

Very cool on both of these, I've had to share teh links with a few friends lol
Back to top Go down
Crayne
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Crayne

PostSubject: Re: Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers?   Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:50 pm

Dustin Cropps wrote:
Than you guys will LOVE this...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/534416

I've seen that one, it is very funny and I have it saved as one of my favorites! I'm a long time newgrounds member.
Back to top Go down
Paeth
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Paeth

PostSubject: Re: Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers?   Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm

@Dustin

Hey one of my friends found this after I shared that game link. It's a video of updates they are going to do for the new version of the cross over. Supposed to be out june 25

Enjoy teh video I did!

Super Mario Bros. Crossover Version 1.1 Trailer

http://www.explodingrabbit.com/
Back to top Go down
Crayne
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Crayne

PostSubject: Re: Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers?   Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:57 pm

If you like the one Dustin suggested here is one I think you guys will like..

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/538066
Back to top Go down
Paeth
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Paeth

PostSubject: Re: Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers?   Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:18 pm

That was an awesme link. I won't say I have never had a dream where my comics, video games, and cartoons didn't muck together to make a Comidotoon Dream, Casue... I'd be lying if I said I hadn't had a dream like that buuuut....

Still laves me with teh qestion of how they do stuff like that lol.
Back to top Go down
dawneclipse
Florian Trainee
Florian Trainee
dawneclipse

PostSubject: Re: Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers?   Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:22 pm

Paeth, most likely, they have been using adobe flash and after effects, and tons of other fancy stuff that I, at least, haven't learned at school, and I did go to a school where we learned about loades of thees programs..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers?   Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Ninja Gaiden Brothers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Florian Lights :: General Discussion :: The Tavern-
Jump to: