Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_vote_lcapOfficial results: Florian Lights WIN! I_voting_barOfficial results: Florian Lights WIN! I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_vote_lcapOfficial results: Florian Lights WIN! I_voting_barOfficial results: Florian Lights WIN! I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

Official results: Florian Lights WIN!

Go down 
+3
Sylvaton
Ayistromia
Dustin Cropps
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin
Dustin Cropps

Official results: Florian Lights WIN! Empty
PostSubject: Official results: Florian Lights WIN!   Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:42 pm

Guys....

I know SO MANY of you were sick of Shendo and his ridiculous member stealing. I still hold the personal belief that it was all unintentional. EITHER WAY... there was a little bit of an unspoken war between the Florian Lights and The Guard... and the results? I'll let you decide...

Shendo use to message me weekly and complain that SOMEONE here (not one person in general, but a few different people) were responding to him negatively... Now, this is the message I get today, after a few weeks of silence.

-----------

Shendo invites you to The Guard !

Their message:
(--Not an invite--) Would you mind telling me how you gained so many members so quickly? I would like to be in the top 10 too... Thanks, Shendo

-----------

I told you guys... We didn't have to respond to him. We didn't need to defend our honor when we would constantly try to invite our members. All we had to do was show our superiority. We won.

PS... My response?

-----------

(--Not an invite--)
Shendo,

Respect. Honor. Dedication. Those three words describe my clan to the letter. My members invite people daily, not because they WANT to expand quickly, but because they honestly believe in our clan. They enjoy the experience and they are excited to share it with someone else.

I wish you the best of luck, Shendo. See you at the top!

-Dustin Cropps.

-----------

Thanks guys. You rule. All of you.

Even Mia.
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/clan/clan?id=1727
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Official results: Florian Lights WIN!   Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:59 pm

What do you mean "EVEN MIA"!?!?!?! You actually must have meant "ESPECIALLY MIA"
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: Official results: Florian Lights WIN!   Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:12 pm

Ayistromia wrote:
What do you mean "EVEN MIA"!?!?!?! You actually must have meant "ESPECIALLY MIA"

I think he's just hoping that if he tweaks your nose, he'll get on the list for one of your "special" visits. :D
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Official results: Florian Lights WIN!   Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:17 pm

Special visit... Hmph. I'll give his wife a pair of tack insoles for his tennis shoes and a pair of handcuffs to chain him to a treadmill....

"Even Mia." Indeed. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

PostSubject: Re: Official results: Florian Lights WIN!   Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:48 pm

Well he would have had a right to complain about me & Steve. We've been going through their member list and battling everyone in range. I did stop once we made it to the first page though, no need in adding insult to injury.

On an unrelated note, it would seem my characters have drawn the attention of the BGL as I have had run-ins with a couple of their members in the arena as of late. Guess I could switch my focus to the BGL or I could get back to adventuring...

Last edited by Anne05 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

PostSubject: Re: Official results: Florian Lights WIN!   Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Well played, everybody, and classy response to their leader there Dustin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brandonio17
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin
Dustin Cropps

PostSubject: Re: Official results: Florian Lights WIN!   Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:28 pm

Alright... correction... especially Mia. lol.

And Anne, while I appreciate your patriotism, no need to go making enemies! lol. You've seen our motto and we don't need to mock our enemy. We are true rulers. All we need to do is "be" and our enemies will understand our threat.
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/clan/clan?id=1727
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

PostSubject: Re: Official results: Florian Lights WIN!   Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Not making enemies, making money! I get your point though. Trying to balance arena, adventuring, and clan invites.
Back to top Go down
nerb
Florian Member
Florian Member
nerb

PostSubject: Re: Official results: Florian Lights WIN!   Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:06 pm

Shendo....now there's a "sap".

One minute he's all high and mighty and then he opened his mouth as usual and this came out:

"bring it"

So we did, for fun, not war. And he's been apologising ever since. Unfortunately, every time he messaged me via an invite to say sorry I would tell him the same thing..."apologise to those you offended most in person". An open apology on the LoZ forum doesn't cut it and that is why he is still getting bashed today, and get this...his brother is "CoZAssassin" who was created to stir things up for MY "CoZ ASSASSIN" who is my alt and pupil in the arena.

Needless to say, I thrashed Shendo's little brother in the arena and he wanted to know how much fame I gained. I told him he's not fame-worthy but I'll smack him about in future just for the fun of it..lol

The Guard will never be a good clan or a strong clan, maybe large, but nothing else. Not as long as they have a sap for a leader. Those poor spank-worthy members.
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Official results: Florian Lights WIN!   Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:02 pm

They're especially spank-worthy if Ayistromia can whoop on them. My cards suck. Like... seriously. I have 18 FG. I'm farming cards now, but it's so hard to resist blowing my AP on such easy prey in battle!
Back to top Go down
iwantname
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
iwantname

PostSubject: Re: Official results: Florian Lights WIN!   Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:26 am

wow i didnt expect to see that kind of letter from shenbo.i just lol.i think the especially mia would be better haha. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Official results: Florian Lights WIN!   Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:52 am

Thank you, George. I thought so too. I am still considering giving Destiny some shoe inserts full of tacks for his shoes and a pair of handcuffs to chain him to a treadmill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official results: Florian Lights WIN!   Official results: Florian Lights WIN! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official results: Florian Lights WIN!
Page 1 of 1