Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
KO Master trophy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
KO Master trophy I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
KO Master trophy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
KO Master trophy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
KO Master trophy I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
KO Master trophy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
KO Master trophy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
KO Master trophy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
KO Master trophy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
KO Master trophy I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
KO Master trophy I_vote_lcapKO Master trophy I_voting_barKO Master trophy I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
KO Master trophy I_vote_lcapKO Master trophy I_voting_barKO Master trophy I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

KO Master trophy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
funny_name
Florian Trainee
Florian Trainee

KO Master trophy Empty
PostSubject: KO Master trophy   KO Master trophy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:06 pm

Does anyone have the KO Master trophy? The requirement is that you win 30 encounters in a row without receiving a wound. Does that include puzzles/traps, or is it just fights? And does the 30 encounters have to be completed in one trip (i.e., no returning to base), or is more of a cumulative 30 encounters? I'm leery about putting up 30 AP if I'm not going to get something in return...
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

KO Master trophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: KO Master trophy   KO Master trophy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:59 pm

.I would imagine it's 30 encounters straight up, which inclues the TMP yes, and also all in one go, no returning to base.

Clearly, this one's easier to knock out in early days! The TMP get nasty brutal at higher levels.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brandonio17
444cheese
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
444cheese

KO Master trophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: KO Master trophy   KO Master trophy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:20 am

i don't have the trophy but i would suggest hitting the "move to a safer area" button a couple times that might help
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

KO Master trophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: KO Master trophy   KO Master trophy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:39 am

444cheese wrote:
i don't have the trophy but i would suggest hitting the "move to a safer area" button a couple times that might help

No can do, Sparky -- those trophies require that you are exploring at or above your level.
Back to top Go down
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

Location : Kickin' back on a lounge chair with some Firefly Mint Tea on sunny White Cliffs Beach in my Yeti parka and Yipple fur mukluks

KO Master trophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: KO Master trophy   KO Master trophy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:57 am

I've met the requirements for this and the 'Still Standing" with Jess O'Bor but have yet to receive the trophies.
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

KO Master trophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: KO Master trophy   KO Master trophy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:05 am

Yeah, so many of the trophies are bugged, it's frustrating Sad

The AR/DR over 1000, many of the PVE ones, and of course the final 2 face cards, among others.

I noticed that when I hit 50, all DF cards stopped dropping for the entire level. When I hit 51, I could get The Snail, and found Death at 52. But other than that, I've been missing 3 Bugs cards and the final Ears card since level 49. Many other players my level now have the 'maximum' of 172 cards now. I think what's happened there is that, before hitting 50, they'd found everything you could find short of The Snail and Death.

If you want to get your set as complete as you can, romp through the Dark Forest or something until you have all but Snail and Death before you hit 50, then you'll be sweet.

Otherwise, you're stuck in limbo with me! :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brandonio17
funny_name
Florian Trainee
Florian Trainee

KO Master trophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: KO Master trophy   KO Master trophy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:57 am

Thanks for the feedback!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KO Master trophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: KO Master trophy   KO Master trophy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KO Master trophy
Page 1 of 1