Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
People I love to hate. I_vote_lcapPeople I love to hate. I_voting_barPeople I love to hate. I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
People I love to hate. I_vote_lcapPeople I love to hate. I_voting_barPeople I love to hate. I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

People I love to hate.

Go down 
+11
Crayne
Paeth
Dustin Cropps
awesomest2.0
Sylvaton
Xeike
Anne05
SmokeyGurl
carriezim
DietEvil
Ayistromia
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

People I love to hate. Empty
PostSubject: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:06 pm

I have just made the coolest enemy. His name is JUANPI. I accidentally randomly selected him from thousands of people and kicked his ass in battle, to which my battle taunt is "I think I might have broken a nail!"
He replied with a very saucy "You want some?? come get some!"
To which I replied "If you feel froggy, little man, bring on your worst, might want to make sure you beef up security because I had like 80% chance of kicking your scrawny little self into Frostham. Toodles! ~Mia"
I get this Battle Outcome today: "You have defeated JUANPI in battle, gaining 7 fame" Followed by a message "I'm so gonna kick your ass"
So again I reply "Make sure you can beat me before we become the dearest of enemies. Also check your cards, they seem to be somewhere in the near vicinity of SUCK. Toodles! ~Mia"

I just noticed he's already my enemy, armed with a pen knife and enchanter's hood. He has 11 cards. and total of 0 in all his stats. No other armor or weapons. What a joke.
I should totally disarm myself, whoop him butt naked, and taunt him further.
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:08 pm

WHAT is this clan "The Old Guard" teaching their newbies!? He's on a suicide mission trying to beat me... I have almost 200 each Ar/Dr on this toon....
Back to top Go down
DietEvil
Florian Member
Florian Member
DietEvil

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:22 am

Interestingly enough, my main, Gerron, recently was beaten by someone from Old Guard. Now Gerron isn't the best equipped, best trained, or well, best anything, but he ain't in that bad of form either. So some of the Old Guard must be ok. Either that or Christaeus was very lucky. Since I can't really check the odds at the moment, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:09 am

I bet this Christaeus actually put his cards into slots though. And probably had more than a Pen knife and enchanter's hood by the time s/he reached level 13.
Back to top Go down
DietEvil
Florian Member
Florian Member
DietEvil

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:03 pm

True enough. It is kinda funny that you found someone that cares enough about being attacked to message you over it, but noobish enough to not bother to learn any of the mechanics.
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:06 pm

So: Copy/Pasting his profile. I shit you not, this kid actually says this....

JUANPI is i am the king of kings!you mess with me and you die...let's roll

Weapons
PRIMARY
Pen knife
SECONDARY
Not Equipped

Armor
PRIMARY
Not Equipped

SECONDARY
Enchanter's Hood

Spells
ATTACK
Electric Touch
DEFENSE
Lucky Escape

Stats
Experience Points: 104210
Attack Stance: Sticks & Stones
Defense Stance: Mumbo Jumbo
Magic Stance: High - Magic of Creation
Attitude Stance: Smart Moves
Battle
Fame: 0
Wins in Battle: 11
Losses in Battle: 19
Battle Ratio: 36.67
Fanucci Cards
Fanucci Cards Owned: 11
Mind Skills Known: 0
Body Skills Known: 0
Spirit Skills Known: 0
Fanucci Gambit: 0

I mean really. What's the point anymore?I could keep spanking him for the fun, but I can farm fame off people who actually HAVE SOME to LOSE.
Back to top Go down
carriezim
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:42 pm

My word! I almost want to kick his butt just to prove a point!
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:48 pm

You should. He's hilarious and will add you to enemies so you get the "No Love Lost" trophy. Especially if you have something a little demeaning in your Battle Taunt. He's so easily riled. Look him up, spank him a little, and see if I'm not telling the truth that he's so fun to hate on!!

all cap letters JUANPI
Back to top Go down
SmokeyGurl
SmokeyGurl

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:57 am

MMMmmmmm......fresh meat!! You dont mind if I hit him a few times do you Mia?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://en.netlog.com/SmokeyDawn
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:07 pm

of course not. PLEASE feel free. and change your battle taunt to something interesting. he'll be sure to reply.
Back to top Go down
carriezim
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:59 pm

The search is failing me can you like link to his account?
Back to top Go down
DietEvil
Florian Member
Florian Member
DietEvil

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:06 pm

Yeah, general search is borked. They are supposed to be fixing it at some point. However, I do believe the search option under a clan's membership page still works. You can go the Old Guard's clan page in game and search for him there. Don't recall if that doing it that way lets you choose to fight him or not though.
Back to top Go down
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:51 pm

[b]I didn't know how to use the cards till I reached level 8 and still I'm not positive. Doesn't matter much since I only have 3 total. lol
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:20 pm

Anne, you're in the right place. We have threads here on Cards, how to get them, ect ect. No worries!

But the Old Guard is a top 5 guild. They should be teaching their newbies better.
Back to top Go down
carriezim
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Sad, I found him and I can't fight him cause I'm a level 15 and he's 13. I wish it would let you fight anyone rather than just those your level and 4 higher. (I know I could beat a few people who are 5 levels higher than me.)
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Problem with that, Carrie, is that people would bully others, farming fame off level 1-5, while they're level 20 something.
I disagree that you can't pick a fight with someone within the required -4 level mark, because they can pick on us... And in JUANPI's case, lose very effectively
Back to top Go down
carriezim
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:27 am

Yeah I know it just makes it sad that I can't pick on juanpi
Back to top Go down
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:15 pm

So, the fact that I randomly beat up on characters at or above my own level whom I know statistically I can trounce isn't bottom feeding then? I understand some things are wrong and others are just frowned upon. I do have to say I've never fought down below my level, just doesn't seem sporting.
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:10 pm

Also, Anne, you can't fight down below your level. Not just because it's not sporting, but because the dynamics of Battle currently do not allow you to pick on anyone not your current level or higher.
Back to top Go down
carriezim
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:09 am

But even then you are limited you can only fight those 4+ you it won't let you fight a person who is like 5+ (Despite the fact that I KNOW I could terrorize a few of them as well.)
Back to top Go down
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:00 pm

I can only pop a few random characters a few levels above me. I'm still learning how to play the game.
Back to top Go down
Xeike
Florian Member
Florian Member
Xeike

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:07 pm

Sad times; I'm level 29. I'd spank him a bit myself just on principal... But, too big of a gap. Sad boosh.
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:09 pm

I spank him once a day, on every character I have, just to prove that I can. ^_^

In the name of Puppies and Toast.
Back to top Go down
Xeike
Florian Member
Florian Member
Xeike

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:15 pm

LOL... Yes, well, one of these days he'll get it together I'm sure. Then your probability to win will go down to 65%. XD
Back to top Go down
carriezim
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:23 pm

I don't know if he ever will... and I hope that doesn't happen till wererenna gets to that level so she can spank him too. But it'll be some time cause I'm trying to set her up right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People I love to hate.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next