Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPeople I love to hate. - Page 2 I_voting_barPeople I love to hate. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPeople I love to hate. - Page 2 I_voting_barPeople I love to hate. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

People I love to hate.

Go down 
+11
Crayne
Paeth
Dustin Cropps
awesomest2.0
Sylvaton
Xeike
Anne05
SmokeyGurl
carriezim
DietEvil
Ayistromia
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

People I love to hate. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:25 pm

AS IF. It would take a professional with the ULTIMATE in weaponry AND armor AND spells to defeat me, because trust and believe the Ultimate in defense and spells is already mine for my level. He's just not that smart plus he's in The Old Guard, which is SUPPOSED to be one of the "Top Clans" in Zork. They're so "Top" they apparently lose their members and forget to gear them up.

Xeike, don't insult me with such nonsense as a nooblet like him would ever beat me. I think by now I have a 100% win ratio or more.
Back to top Go down
Xeike
Florian Member
Florian Member
Xeike

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:39 pm

Haha, very nice. Out of curiosity, when you do exploring, how many levels above your own do you explore at?
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:11 pm

I explore at -4. To get cards, keep my level low and slow, and still get a minimal amount of XP. I "should" be leveling up shortly, as soon as I hit level 15, and get my weapons sorted. I need a Pheeborian Poignard, and Military Crossbow.
Back to top Go down
Xeike
Florian Member
Florian Member
Xeike

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:15 pm

I alternate back and forth myself... I have the right card combo and decent armor/weapon combo. I usually adventure 2 or 3 levels higher than my current level (with usually 70% or better "final outcome") to farm XP... Then once I get a couple levels I take it three levels below my own to farm cards and ZM's.

I always win the battles I pick myself, but I tend to get "sniped" when I'm offline. >.<
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Sr. Quakko's my friend... best 15k I ever spent. One week later and my fame is back up where it was before, (over 1k mark for most toons) And when people hit me, I don't lose 900+ fame with one hit. So It's well worth it.

I don't have much for cards, only about 15% in Fanucci Gambit, so I spend about one day every week farming cards at -4. I am trying intentionally to keep my level low, so that people in my range in Arena have little to zero chance against me. I win most of the battles I pick myself, about 99%, and lose 1/4 that are picked while I'm offline. It's a pretty good ratio I think.
Back to top Go down
Xeike
Florian Member
Florian Member
Xeike

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:27 pm

I can't seem to be able to buy any of the charms or potions for ZM's. On everything it lists Cost in coconuts: (X-amount) and then for Cost in Zorkmids: N/A

Rather annoying, actually. I can't afford coconuts (I run a farm, expendable cash is RARE) so I'm waiting to be able to purchase the charms and such with ZM's but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen anytime soon. :\
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:34 pm

*sigh*

St. Quakkos is available for ZMs. Go to INVENTORY, then ARMORY, then SPECIAL, you'll see it. Don't go to ADVANTAGES page, because everything there costs nuts.
Back to top Go down
Xeike
Florian Member
Florian Member
Xeike

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:35 pm

You'd think they'd have them listed in the same spot. ~.~ You know I do love this game, it's a great way to pass the time between milking the goats and waiting for breakfast to cook; but there are some things that are just put together in the most ridiculous way possible. lol
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:39 pm

It's just complicated enough to confuse the masses, and when you figure it out, simple enough to make you feel like a dumbass. I know when it took me 3 weeks to figure out how to change my attitude stance I felt the *facepalm* feeling like I SHOULD have known better.... But also, I have 4 accounts full of 5 chars each, so I have plenty of practice on my lower levels and catch on a little faster.
Back to top Go down
Xeike
Florian Member
Florian Member
Xeike

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Yeah. I manage three accounts. One for my fiancee and one for my friend, both who decided the game was "too easy to be fun". *eyeroll*

So I work their accounts to. This is my newbie account (with the character "Xeike") and yet it is by far the best. o.O Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:58 am

Well, he has finally updated his weapons, armor and spells, but apparently still has no idea what his DF cards are for, as he's still at zero in all four categories. I just got on there and beat up on him with the four alts that were within the +4 range of his, we'll see how many of them get on his enemies list.
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:50 am

He only responds, I've noticed, if you have something interesting on your "Battle Taunt"
I think I had "Oooh I Broke A Nail!" when he decided to become my favorite enemy. On another alt, that I never filled out the battle taunt, he ignores completely.

Strange little being.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:25 am

Ayistromia wrote:
But also, I have 4 accounts full of 5 chars each, so I have plenty of practice on my lower levels and catch on a little faster.

With your sterling example <grin> I'm about ready to start a 3rd stable of characters just to try doing a 20 battle / 10 adventuring / 10 group strategy (and maybe 30 battle / 10 adventure for the first 10 levels), combined with some of the suggestions I've seen here for skills etc that I haven't tried yet, and see how things turn out. (I already do the "first 5 skills in Body" thing.) Or maybe I'll just do one so I can kit it out from the clan armory without feeling like I'm being greedy.
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:22 pm

I am considering deleting one account full to start over at ground zero after depositing my weapons in guild bank.... But I'm an average level of 13 all across my toons, so I don't see the benefit of deleting them just to start new chars when I can easily have my chars "fixed" by level 16. And by that time it will be too late for me, I am already addicted.

*dry humps Sylva's leg*
Back to top Go down
awesomest2.0
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
awesomest2.0

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:58 pm

Hey eveyone. I just had to tell this. I was looking in the full list if opponents, and I found this guy who's level is 31. His name is Jamroar, and here's the sad part: he has only 320 for attack and 323 for defense for a level 31, and I'm only level 26 and have twice as much attack and defense than that. Worst part is that this guy has less than 1% of a battle record-0.68%. Would've slaughtered him when I realized I ran out of AP. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:29 pm

Did you taunt him a little bit? Or just mercifully pass him by thanks to the lack of AP? JUANPI is kind of an aggressive noob for me. he now has an accadian pistol or something. still he hasn't equipped a single card. *sigh* I now have 117% win chance.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:43 am

*#%@*^&!!! I'm about ready to retire Mayasiri from battling, because the RNG apparently hates her so much. :/ In 20 fights today, an inordinately large number of them went like this one: 12 rolls, 10 of which were 70 or over. I did a whopping 2 points of damage to my opponent. Granted, 58% chance to win ain't that great, but 10 out of 12 rolls over 70? I think I barely broke even for money today on her because so many of my fights turned out that way. It's just very depressing.
Back to top Go down
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin
Dustin Cropps

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:29 am

I use to get picked on by the Haggis Heroes. Our old Clan Leader, Tidurian, started some shit with them a while back. Since then, they occasionally try to attack... though I haven't seen them in quite some time... oh, since we use to compete for position and now we are RANK 7 and they're still 41. haha.
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/clan/clan?id=1727
Paeth
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Paeth

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:11 am

You know.... I think it was like several weeks ago, but I ecognize the broken nail battle taunt... I think you whipped one of my characters... lol
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:16 am

Yeeeeeaaahhhhh... about that. I was going to say in this or the Battle Taunt thread that I possibly beat on clan members now and again since I have a little routine I run through every day. So if you recognize one of my characters showing up in your mail as having fought you, win or lose, well, you were just in the wrong place in the rankings. 0.o

OTOH, most of my opponents appear to have no idea what to do with their Fanucci cards, and I know that's not true for this group, amirite? Smile
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:38 am

I don't really look at who I attack. I do however, find it amusing when I attack myself on another toon. But if I hit you, I am sorry, I don't see beyond "Can I beat you, can I make money? Yes? Attack/Wager full"
Back to top Go down
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:25 pm

I know I've hit a fellow clan member before, felt bad for it. It happens though. Feel free to spank me if you run across me and you are able I'd deserve it. Besides from a clan battle ratio point of view it is break even.
Back to top Go down
Crayne
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Crayne

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:21 pm

Weeeeellllllll.......

I won't mind if y'all 'accidently'*ahem* beat upon me. I'm still trying to figure out the best combos for the small amount of cards that I have. I didn't know I could change my stance until a few days ago!(puts the NEWB cap on).
Back to top Go down
Paeth
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Paeth

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Lol, Well feel free to take a swig at my guy just hold off until I can get taht last .5% for the 99% trophoe please! Either way I twould be my honor to pad your wallets wiith battle loses!
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:27 pm

I am now adding Shendo to the list of people I want to hate, as well as ANYONE in the Guard. just on principle. Just because he insulted me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People I love to hate.   People I love to hate. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People I love to hate.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next