Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
World of Warcraft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
World of Warcraft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
World of Warcraft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
World of Warcraft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
World of Warcraft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
World of Warcraft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
World of Warcraft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
World of Warcraft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
World of Warcraft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
World of Warcraft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
World of Warcraft - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWorld of Warcraft - Page 2 I_voting_barWorld of Warcraft - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
World of Warcraft - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWorld of Warcraft - Page 2 I_voting_barWorld of Warcraft - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

World of Warcraft

Go down 
+7
ebontide
swith
adrenalynn
Mad God
Ayistromia
Slevyas Grue
Dustin Cropps
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
iwantname
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
iwantname

World of Warcraft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:35 am

srr i dont play wow in fact why am i writing??????
Back to top Go down
swith
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
swith

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:35 pm

As mentioned I am a WoW Addict. New expansion looks to be October or November. In WotLK Raid encounters have gotten much more 'complex', but the raid environment has been designed to be much more accessible to the population as a whole. Pick Up Groups (ie PuGs) are generally able to down a few bosses, but maybe not the end wing bosses and certainly not the final boss in their final raid zone. They have "hard modes' available as well, which to open you need to kill the final boss. Hard Modes are fairly brutal by comparison. World wide there's 120 guild that have killed the Hard Mode Final boss, which is less than 1% of the raiding guilds.

It's fun. It's a cheap hobby. I still don't recommend new people joining WoW atm. Smile

I did love classic WoW. I also rolled a dwarf priest for fear ward, but that's just an alt for me.
Back to top Go down
adrenalynn
Florian Member
Florian Member

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:21 pm

Mad God wrote:
The WoW people are so nice. ^ ^ Withing a single day, they thoroughly investigated my account and took off the Authentication Code, because I wasn't active when it was put up.

Told you so Smile
Back to top Go down
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

Location : Kickin' back on a lounge chair with some Firefly Mint Tea on sunny White Cliffs Beach in my Yeti parka and Yipple fur mukluks

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:27 am

I remember my introduction to WoW. It was such an unbelievably beautiful world. I spent hours every day just exploring. It was almost a year before I joined a guild and started socializing and longer before I went to my first raid instance. I truly loved working as part of a well matched, smoothly running raid group but what I really miss is the feeling of wonder and delight I had those first few months exploring the world, making footprints in the snow and listening to the waves while I fished and watched the sun set. Some people complain that the art in WoW is too cartoonish but for my money it feels more "real" than any other game I've seen, in the way some dreams feel. I am in awe of their art team.
That said, I doubt I will ever go back to it again. I am sadly incapable of casual gameplay and I like having my life back. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mad God
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Mad God

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:59 pm

Okay.. that activation code was put up again without me knowing. A friend said my account is probably hacked. x-x

I've been so busy that I have had no time to do anything about it, or even remember about WoW.

I've decided to make a new account with a different email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2