Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_vote_lcapBraggin Rights! - Page 5 I_voting_barBraggin Rights! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_vote_lcapBraggin Rights! - Page 5 I_voting_barBraggin Rights! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

Braggin Rights!

Go down 
+21
Jet Mattix
awesomest2.0
nerb
swith
quiltgirl
Crayne
iwantname
Paeth
akre77
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Mad God
Anne05
LucindaLu
Dr. Saxton
SmokeyGurl
Dustin Cropps
carriezim
ebontide
Selaroc
Ayistromia
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Crayne
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Crayne

Braggin Rights! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:22 pm

Crayne has won the Inventory trophy Expensive Armament
Crayne has won the Double Fanucci trophy Perfect Gambit, Mes Amis

FINALLY!! 100 gambit!! Time to make another character....lol!
Back to top Go down
Jet Mattix
Florian Member
Florian Member
Jet Mattix

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:33 pm

trophy unlocked: jet mattixed finaaly sobered up enough to figuer out his password to get back on the forums....again!
Back to top Go down
Paeth
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Paeth

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:11 am

Um, been a while since i posted here, but I could't resist this. I hit a guy in the battle arena, I took 93,000 fame from him. 93k! As it is- with that one fight I just earned all the battle trophies, and I'm just waiting on the 1 mil, but with over 400 turns to burn i THINK that won't be a problem- I can almost taste that 1.5 million zorkmid weapon now.... *day dreams*
@ Jet- lol I think you earned that trophy ^_^ Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:50 am

Jet Mattix wrote:
trophy unlocked: jet mattixed finaaly sobered up enough to figuer out his password to get back on the forums....again!

Good to have you back, Jet! I must say, your armory item request made for excellent reading. Next time, I will cut & paste your requests here if that is all right with you!

Made me laugh
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brandonio17
Jet Mattix
Florian Member
Florian Member
Jet Mattix

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:06 am

must obliged, glad to be back on...whatever plain of existence this fourm rest upon. and another thanks for passing down the bow slevyas. should work much better then the ol rifle.

by all means copy and post the tale, while i must admit my plight is a bit humorous, ((though for me unfortunate)) i think it would serve as a good reminder to the other members the dangers of experimenting with liquid ammunition
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:08 pm

lol yes well spoken, sir, about the liquid ammunition!

The gun stock was a bitch to get cleaned out, but it was worth it in the end.

Sadly, your humourous request got deleted when it was granted, but next time around I'll be better prepared.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:55 pm

Seasick Steve's Fanucci Gambit is at 98. I'm going to get that darn 100 yet!
Back to top Go down
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

Location : Kickin' back on a lounge chair with some Firefly Mint Tea on sunny White Cliffs Beach in my Yeti parka and Yipple fur mukluks

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:08 pm

WhooHoo! Jess O'Bor's gambit is 100 and sister Mags Ann O'Bor is hot on his heels at 98!
:::Quiltgirl does happy Snoopy dance:::
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Great going!!!!

I am bragging that I got 7, that's right, SEVEN cards with my 90 AP today:bounce:
Back to top Go down
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

Location : Kickin' back on a lounge chair with some Firefly Mint Tea on sunny White Cliffs Beach in my Yeti parka and Yipple fur mukluks

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Ayistromia wrote:
I am bragging that I got 7, that's right, SEVEN cards with my 90 AP today:bounce:
Wowzers! That is awesome. The most I've gotten in 90 AP was 4.
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Just put Bozthark, the Mighty Mace of Mumbo into the clan armoury.

Not that it's going to be of much use to anyone under 50, but that sucker took a long time to get and even with its +25 DR rating, it's still not as good as the rabbit mace I have.

So if anyone can use it, go for it! Otherwise, it'll just sit there and look shiny and pretty and buff up our clan armoury stats
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Jasmine Amelia has a 100 gambit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Knute Buckshy has a 100 gambit Very Happy
Jess O'Bor is BULLETPROOF cyclops (He should be a Still Standing KO Master too but those didn't show up yet)
Back to top Go down
derfderf
Florian Member
Florian Member
derfderf

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Bozthark, the Mighty Mace of Mumbo sure does look shiny and pretty in our clan armoury !!!!
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:23 am

Um, I think this belongs in this section, and it's from my alt, Nasty Knife:

"You defeated Hobbler in battle, gaining 185327 fame."

This, after he tagged me once a couple of days ago. I checked out his stats and we were oh so very close... at the time... until I upgraded and he came back for more.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
pirat
Back to top Go down
Cleatwood
Florian Member
Florian Member

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:40 pm

How Sweet! Hobbler got me a couple of times. Sometimes respect to the enemy is tough where a simple BWAAH_HAHA! would be so just.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:53 am

Slevyas Grue wrote:
Um, I think this belongs in this section, and it's from my alt, Nasty Knife:

"You defeated Hobbler in battle, gaining 185327 fame."

This, after he tagged me once a couple of days ago. I checked out his stats and we were oh so very close... at the time... until I upgraded and he came back for more.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
pirat

Man, I wish I could say that about that dude. He's latched onto most of my level 19-23's and hits at least two of them every frickin' day. I'm so sick of seeing his name in my mailbox I don't know what to do anymore. Him and Frobrzznator, or however he spells it.

ObBrag: JimoftheEast has won the Double Fanucci trophy Suited Up
JimoftheEast has won the Double Fanucci trophy To Infinity, And Beyond!

My first character to get these two, despite the fact Mirea's had a nine of Rain since, like, forever. scratch
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Hey Syl, just hang in there. I'd farm Hobbler if I could, but he's still a level or two below me. If and when he catches me, however....

I'll have a look for this Frobozzonator and see how we match up, although Nasty Knife still has a long way to go in terms of gear.

Hope he leaves you alone soon!
Back to top Go down
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:35 pm

http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/184803-frobozzinator
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/392769-hobbler

Frob was close enough to my top fame character that I was able to counter him after a weeks hard effort. Hobbler is a mite tougher.
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Oh, thanks for those, quiltgirl, most useful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:34 pm

Sylvaton wrote:
ObBrag: JimoftheEast has won the Double Fanucci trophy Suited Up
JimoftheEast has won the Double Fanucci trophy To Infinity, And Beyond!

My first character to get these two, despite the fact Mirea's had a nine of Rain since, like, forever. scratch

Woot! The infinity of Rain finally showed up for Mirea today, so she finally gets those two trophies as well.

Oh -- and forgot to mention that getting that infinity finally netted Jim his Perfect Gambit trophy as well.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:13 am

Yeah, it's me again.

Mirea has won the Double Fanucci trophy Perfect Gambit, Mes Amis
Mirea has won the Double Fanucci trophy Buffed Up
Mirea has won the Double Fanucci trophy Brainiac
Mirea has won the Double Fanucci trophy Spiritual Fulfillment

Two of these are repeats, but I just wanted to post all of them again as a group. She's my first to have all 4 hands to be worth 100. I'm just a proud poppa. ^_^
Back to top Go down
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:41 pm

Good job there Sylvaton Very Happy I know you have been working hard at it.
Back to top Go down
Crayne
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Crayne

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:08 pm

Nice job Syvaton! Crayne just got her hands to 100 also!

Crayne has won the Double Fanucci trophy Spiritual Fulfillment
Crayne has won the Inventory trophy Pricy Protection
Crayne has won the Double Fanucci trophy Brainiac
Crayne has won the Double Fanucci trophy Buffed Up

Thanks to quiltgirl I also took advantage of the discounts!
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:33 am

Found the Snail and Death face cards bang-bang, as soon as I reached Level 52. There was a strange lack of trophy/card finding at Levels 50 and 51, and I notice a huge XP barrier required to get from 50 to 51, then mercifully the requirement goes back down again (at least for a bit I presume).

Snail was in Castle of Y'Syska, though I gather it can be found in any of the 3 Mizniaport areas from Level 51 onwards, even though I waited until 52 to look as no cards were dropping for me for ages at 50 or 51.

Death came easily at Ruins of Pheebor, which is good because not only does that area cap out at 31 levels of exploration, it is infested with all manner of magical TMP!

Now I join the long queue of people scratching about for The Grue and The Jester.... Which last I looked hadn't been found by anyone yet!

It is reported Death gives +2% to Final Win Percentage, but the role of The Snail is not yet known.

Last edited by Slevyas Grue on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new shit has come to light)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Braggin Rights!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Florian Lights :: Clan Hall :: Clan Related Discussion-
Jump to: