Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBraggin Rights! - Page 4 I_voting_barBraggin Rights! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBraggin Rights! - Page 4 I_voting_barBraggin Rights! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

Braggin Rights!

Go down 
+21
Jet Mattix
awesomest2.0
nerb
swith
quiltgirl
Crayne
iwantname
Paeth
akre77
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Mad God
Anne05
LucindaLu
Dr. Saxton
SmokeyGurl
Dustin Cropps
carriezim
ebontide
Selaroc
Ayistromia
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

Braggin Rights! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:54 pm

Ayistromia wrote:

...weighing 98 pounds. (Who get sand in their face when KICKED... to the ground)

...but soon in the gym with a determined chin / The sweat from his pores as he works for his cause...

(ahem) Sorry... Just got a little caught up there. Smile
Back to top Go down
iwantname
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
iwantname

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:20 am

might sound ackward...where and when can i find face cards.i just saw all these bonuses they give you and i got very excited to find one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Selaroc
Selaroc

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:50 pm

I finally have 42 cards on my level 6 battler..trying desperately to get to that 100 fanucci / body so I can start concentrating on smashing faces in.

Gonna be a while, though. Blah.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:30 am

Mirea has won the PvE trophy Easy Win
Mirea has won the Double Fanucci trophy Perfect Gambit, Mes Amis

Hee! My first character to make it to 100 in their Gambit. And she only needs one more naught to get A Whole Lotta Nothing, but she has some competition to be the first of my characters to get that one.
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:23 am

New Face Card - Beauty! Found in Fenshire.

Now have 3, along with Light and Time.
bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brandonio17
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:35 am

I have been suspended, then unsuspended in less than 24 hours, AND didn't lose any AP because of inactivity.
Can't beat that with a stick. Especially since the first thing I did was attack him to let him know I was still alive. Life is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
carriezim
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:09 am

That is freaking awesome! Kick butt! Kick butt!
Back to top Go down
Crayne
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Crayne

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:40 am

Yay for Mia!! Yay for Mia!

So, its my turn to brag! Here are my latest...

Crayne has won the PvE trophy Easy Win
Crayne has won the Quests trophy Unerring Success
Crayne has won the PvE trophy [Peltoid Valley] Pest Control

So for the quest trophies I have 7/8, and I just finished the level 25 quest The Dead Walk
!
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:41 pm

HOLY CRAP Crayne that's AWESOME news!!!! I'm so happy and proud for you!
Back to top Go down
akre77
akre77

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Well i made it lvl 50 hopefuly theres 50 more lvls left in this old boy lol SmileBraggin Rights! - Page 4 23010
Back to top Go down
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

Location : Kickin' back on a lounge chair with some Firefly Mint Tea on sunny White Cliffs Beach in my Yeti parka and Yipple fur mukluks

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:02 am

Quote from Contest Central:
Catch phrase: I firmly believe in the possibility of time travel.
Taunt: I'm going to smack you into the middle of next week.
congrats sylvaton you just won 10 coconuts and thanks again to nerb for judgeing the contest for us! Smile

WHOO HOO! That's my man! cheers 'm so proud. ::sniff::
Back to top Go down
swith
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
swith

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:28 pm

Sylvaton wrote:
Ayistromia wrote:

...weighing 98 pounds. (Who get sand in their face when KICKED... to the ground)

...but soon in the gym with a determined chin / The sweat from his pores as he works for his cause...

(ahem) Sorry... Just got a little caught up there. Smile
Made him glisten and gleam
And with massage and steam
He was thin but quite clean

Just couldn't resist RHPS! I figure recognizing that is braggin' rights.
Back to top Go down
nerb
Florian Member
Florian Member
nerb

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:45 pm

I was first to get a full AR/DR of Easter weapons, armour and magic...lol
Had the accountant for a while beforehand and never spent the zm. Fighting in the arena was a breeze for ages and now I'm the highest famer around my level at about 82 million.

With running the Clan of Zork and other alts 'n stuff "nerb" doesn't do much fighting at the moment. There's such a limited array of opponents at lvl 36 I thought I'd stick around and wait for some of them to catch me up..zzzz

I still whack when I can and I'm ready to pounce if someone changes their stances or levels up so I can grab a few hundred thousand fame.

It's a laugh! nerb
Back to top Go down
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

Location : Kickin' back on a lounge chair with some Firefly Mint Tea on sunny White Cliffs Beach in my Yeti parka and Yipple fur mukluks

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:35 am

* Knute Buckshy has won the Battle trophy Righteous Recognition
* Knute Buckshy has won the Battle trophy Untouchable
* Knute Buckshy has won the Inventory trophy Expensive Armament
(he REALLY deserved it)

Poor Knute - always doing things the hard way. I highly recommend getting UNTOUCHABLE by winning your very first battle as soon as you hit level six because doing it after you get your a** kicked a few times is like a study in time dilation. The closer you get to your goal the longer it takes.
Back to top Go down
akre77
akre77

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:39 am

Bozthark, the Mighty Mace of Mumbo
Stance: Sticks & Stones Effect: +565 AR +25 DR well this is what you get at the end of the lvl 50 questand boy its a long one Smile
Back to top Go down
swith
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
swith

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:37 am

Yay! First face card--Beauty! See the topic https://florianlights.forumotion.com/zork-help-f2/face-cards-t121.htm for details. Wink
Back to top Go down
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:07 pm

* Jess O'Bor has won the PvE trophy Practiced Trapper
* Jess O'Bor has won the Battle trophy Untouchable
* Jess O'Bor has won the Inventory trophy Rich Magic

Two down and one to go.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:40 am

sweet!! congrats! NOW you can get those ones regarding the 100 people 4 levels higher than you.
Back to top Go down
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:04 am

* Jess O'Bor has won the Battle trophy Righteous Recognition
* Jess O'Bor has won the Battle trophy It's Not Size That Matters…
* Jess O'Bor has won the Battle trophy Ironman

Whew! The server went down when I had only 16 battles to go. I was afraid to breath.
Baby bro' Jess has finally got game. Basketball I went through seven screens of +4 and only had to skip 10 opponents.
(shoulda skipped 11 but I got over confident) Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Crayne
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Crayne

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:32 am

Crayne has won the PvE trophy [The White Cliffs] Pest Control
Crayne has won the Character trophy Virtuoso Training: [Trainer Duelist]
Crayne has won the PvE trophy [Flathead Mountains] Pest Control

The quest for cards continue.......
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:42 pm

Lol! I know I am card hunting myself. Accidentally tipped over to level 20. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:44 pm

# Freebleblox has won the Group Adventuring trophy One for All (and the Rest for You) (earn 100,000zm from group adventures)
# Wanda Clay has won the Double Fanucci trophy A Whole Lot of Nutthin'
# Mirea has won the Double Fanucci trophy Buffed Up

I actually got the last two a while back, but since I wanted to put Freebleblox's up here, I thought I might as well include the other two.
Back to top Go down
akre77
akre77

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:18 am

oh my gosh i found this in 1 ap in the The Jungles of Miznia wooooooohooooooo Smile[img]Braggin Rights! - Page 4 Snail10[/img]
Back to top Go down
awesomest2.0
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
awesomest2.0

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:23 am

Nice, and what luck!!! I think this would also be great in the Face Cards topic, but still, that's great!
Back to top Go down
akre77
akre77

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:44 am

and in a sub of the ruins of pheebor[img]Braggin Rights! - Page 4 Death10[/img]whooooooohooooooo Smile that is all the known face cards Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Braggin Rights!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Florian Lights :: Clan Hall :: Clan Related Discussion-
Jump to: