Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBraggin Rights! - Page 2 I_voting_barBraggin Rights! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBraggin Rights! - Page 2 I_voting_barBraggin Rights! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

Braggin Rights!

Go down 
+21
Jet Mattix
awesomest2.0
nerb
swith
quiltgirl
Crayne
iwantname
Paeth
akre77
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Mad God
Anne05
LucindaLu
Dr. Saxton
SmokeyGurl
Dustin Cropps
carriezim
ebontide
Selaroc
Ayistromia
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Selaroc
Selaroc

Braggin Rights! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:14 pm

And Jimmy Jiggles is now up to a 42 in his Fanucci gambit. That's giving him an AR/DR of 247 / 243 =)

Gonna keep pounding away at cards until I have that 100.
Back to top Go down
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:31 pm

Everyone in range, free fame. Level 19 character,"Syndicate". 15,000k fame in one fight.
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Mia_oww has won the Battle trophy Righteous Recognition
Mia_oww has won the Battle trophy Deadly Distinction
Mia_oww has won the Battle trophy Super Stardom
Back to top Go down
Mad God
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
Mad God

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:27 pm

Those are some wonderfully wicked trophies O o
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:41 pm

Acquired in less than 5 minutes, if you check my latest post in my BATTLE! Bring it on! thread.... You'll be getting those shortly as well.
Back to top Go down
carriezim
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:38 am

Just went from 3.6k to 22.4 with syndicate! He has 0 defense 0 attack! And GOBS of Fame! So worth the search for him... but I've made it easy for my fellow Florians! Not to mention I'll be hitting him up daily! Just need to be lvl 15 to get him seeing as he's a 19.
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:07 am

Carrie, 250k MORE in fame, with the Fame Cow guild. need to be between level 8 and 14 to profit from it.
Back to top Go down
carriezim
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:17 am

It might be the hour I'm reading this, but I am so failing to understand what you are meaning.
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:20 am

Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:51 pm

Ayistromia has won the Battle trophy Righteous Recognition
Ayistromia has won the Battle trophy Deadly Distinction
Ayistromia has won the Battle trophy Super Stardom

That's 9/13.
Back to top Go down
ebontide
Magnanimous Benefactor
Magnanimous Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:35 am

Ebontide has won the Double Fanucci trophy Perfect Gambit, Mes Amis
Ebontide has won the Double Fanucci trophy Buffed Up
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:48 am

Ebon, you lucky bastich. Smile I'm so jealous.

And 'Mia, I made that third stable of characters, have been doing the 10 quest/10 fight/10 grouping turn split, and almost all of them already have earned the "Pick On Someone Your Own Size" trophy, even though they're only level 5.

Now I either need to make 15K apiece on them to buy the charm, or pop enough real money for 10 coconuts.

I did take my "more established" characters, bought them all the charm, and then hit up The Fame Farmers and got them all up to the "Super Stardom" trophy as well. So thank you for the tip on those guys. And one guy has hit "Champion of the Cause".

I have a number of characters that didn't get the "Untouchable" trophy because the RNG decided it really needed to roll a string of numbers around 78 and up for their first fight, but other than that, most of my older characters only need the various "beat characters 4 levels higher than you" and the "make a million zm fighting" trophies to have a full sweep of the Battle category.

Now if I could only get some decent DF cards and some killer spells. :/
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:06 pm

Killer spells can be found in the Easter section, level 1 spells are about 130k each, have +65 AR /DR depending on which one you buy. Spells I can help you with. Did you ever try the goggle trick before farming?
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:58 pm

No, I can't say I've tried equipping the goggles, but then, my character with the greatest number of cards has never had the goggles, and the one that has had the goggles hasn't been particularly successful in card finding. If it wasn't $10.00 of real money to do so, I'd be tempted to buy the 4-card charm for some of my card-poorer characters.

I can't imagine how long it'll take most of my guys to get 130K zm for a single spell -- most of them are only making 1100-1400 zm per battle, and that's if the RNG doesn't ignore my sacrifice of a 20-sider and roll really high 11 times in a row and I die. :/ Well, I tell a lie, I can imagine it -- if I give over 20 turns a day to fighting battles I can do it in, what, about a week for most of them? I'm just not sure I can stand doing 20 fights a day. It's much more fiddly than just clicking a button like adventuring is. (I'm a bit lazy, you see. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:53 pm

This would probably be why everyone else has 30+% Fanucci Gambit, and I'm rocking a whopping 18%. I battle more than I adventure, though I am dedicating a lot more to adventuring for AP as soon as I get my equipment that I want.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:44 pm

Freebleblox has, after the 200 AP potion reward for The Case of the Missing... Pooky?, collected 11 of the 13 Battle Trophies -- 3 today alone. I can confirm that yes, you can indeed do the trick with one browser tab set to "edit character" and the other on the arena and still get your Ironman trophy, 'cos that's one of the 3 I got today. Very Happy I also picked up "Pick on Someone Your Own Size" and "Puny But Potent". Now I only need "It's Not Size That Matters..." and "Payday" to sweep the category.

One character down, 14 to go.... 0.o (for the Ironman, that is)

P.S. I also ended up with 131K in zorkmids, so I'm looking for suggestions on which spell I should get... One of the "Weak Chocolaty..." Easter ones, or just a regular one that's slightly less potent but noticeably cheaper?
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:36 pm

Go for Chocolate. point for point, it's cheaper than one of the other spells with the same stat range.
Back to top Go down
Selaroc
Selaroc

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 pm

mmm, chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:11 am

HERE'S ONE FOR BRAGGIN RIGHTS!!!!

That rank jump? That was me. *nods*
Back to top Go down
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:17 am

That is some serious bragging rights! Way to go Mia!!
Back to top Go down
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:57 pm

Seasick Steve has won the Battle trophy Payday

That's 1,000,000 zm in the arena!
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:49 pm

HELLL YEAH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:14 pm

Umbriadora has won the Battle trophy Pick on Someone Your Own Size
Umbriadora has won the Battle trophy Puny, but Potent
Umbriadora has won the Battle trophy It's Not Size That Matters…

Mostly all in one sitting.
Back to top Go down
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:43 pm

Nice! You fight like a girl! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Hell yeah I fight like a girl! Dirty - with the starting blow a well-placed kick in the fork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Braggin Rights!   Braggin Rights! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Braggin Rights!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Florian Lights :: Clan Hall :: Clan Related Discussion-
Jump to: