Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
putting clan as friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
putting clan as friends I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
putting clan as friends I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
putting clan as friends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
putting clan as friends I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
putting clan as friends I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
putting clan as friends I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
putting clan as friends I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
putting clan as friends I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
putting clan as friends I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
putting clan as friends I_vote_lcapputting clan as friends I_voting_barputting clan as friends I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
putting clan as friends I_vote_lcapputting clan as friends I_voting_barputting clan as friends I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

putting clan as friends

Go down 
+2
Paeth
phantomcasper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
phantomcasper
Florian Member
Florian Member
phantomcasper

putting clan as friends Empty
PostSubject: putting clan as friends   putting clan as friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:40 pm

i just wanted to start this. i am starting to add our members as friends in LOZ. i feel it might help as far as going on adventures. this way we wont get stuck with random players when doing it.
Back to top Go down
Paeth
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Paeth

PostSubject: Re: putting clan as friends   putting clan as friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:29 pm

*sigh* My character doesn't have any friends lol, but mroe seriously thats a fine idea. count me in. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

PostSubject: Re: putting clan as friends   putting clan as friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:22 pm

if you decide to friend people from the clan: WARNING it is a tedious process. only pick people within +-4 of your level. There is a discussion on HOW TO GROUP ADVENTURE with more details. I'd link you but I'm currently waging war.
Back to top Go down
Paeth
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Paeth

PostSubject: Re: putting clan as friends   putting clan as friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:30 pm

Thanks for the tip, I'm actually a huge rookie, and didn't know that. Go get'em!
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

PostSubject: Re: putting clan as friends   putting clan as friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:57 am

You're probably best off getting friends out of people that post on the forum, because the odds are much better that they are active players. I worry about just going through the member list and sending friend requests because I have no idea if it's someone who played for a week, then got bored and left or is still going strong.

Plus, as 'Mia said, it's tedious in the extreme to go through the member list, because it's only sorted by date joined when you really need a list sorted by level, so that (as 'Mia said) you can quickly friend the ones that are +/-4 levels of you.

That being said, there's a thread here that has links to all my characters, so at least there's one group you can easily find. Smile They range from 21 to 8, so they if you've been playing a while they're probably of great use to you, but maybe someone else can take 'em for a spin.
Back to top Go down
UncleSmoochie
Florian Trainee
Florian Trainee
UncleSmoochie

PostSubject: Re: putting clan as friends   putting clan as friends I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:46 pm

I do alot of group adventuring. Please add me to your friend's list!

http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/152873-uncle-smoochie
Back to top Go down
444cheese
Florian Adept
Florian Adept
444cheese

PostSubject: Re: putting clan as friends   putting clan as friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:45 am

peath and unclesmoochie ill be your friend i have 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: putting clan as friends   putting clan as friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

putting clan as friends
Page 1 of 1