Florian Lights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florian Lights

Fight to conquer. Conquer to rule. Rule to excel. As rulers, we show respect to our enemy and do not mock them in battle. For to do so is to show the mark of a weakened man, and not a true ruler. -Tidurian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Braggin Rights!
Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm by derfderf

» The Three Word game...
Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am by Jet Mattix

» Should we or shouldn't we?
Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am by Anne05

» The Armoury has been reopened.
Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm by Mr. Multiple

» Happy Thanksgiving Everybody
Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 am by awesomest2.0

» Something sort of a Comment Box
Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:44 pm by awesomest2.0

» Ads Now!?!
Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm by awesomest2.0

» New Card? How to immediately Equip without wasting a point!
Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:02 pm by Ayistromia

» wii games FC
Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:38 pm by 44cheese

» wondering if my gear is good??
Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 pm by awesomest2.0

Top posters
Ayistromia
Clan Battle Ratio I_vote_lcapClan Battle Ratio I_voting_barClan Battle Ratio I_vote_rcap 
Dustin Cropps
Clan Battle Ratio I_vote_lcapClan Battle Ratio I_voting_barClan Battle Ratio I_vote_rcap 
Slevyas Grue
Sylvaton
Anne05
iwantname
swith
Selaroc
Paeth
awesomest2.0

Clan Battle Ratio

Go down 
+6
Anne05
Slevyas Grue
SmokeyGurl
RadRangerRuss
Ayistromia
Dustin Cropps
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin
Dustin Cropps

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:23 pm

Well, I don't know if anyone's noticed, we are rank 11 in size, but in that top 11 clans, we have the second highest battle ratio (Next to The BGL). Rock on!
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/clan/clan?id=1727
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:34 pm

Yeah, it's all me.
Back to top Go down
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin
Dustin Cropps

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:09 pm

You're probably right. But you don't even fight them... they just kinda bow down and run away.
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:32 pm

ROFL damn skippy. I hear alot of "Yes Mistress, here's my money!"
Back to top Go down
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin
Dustin Cropps

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:56 pm

go us!!! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
RadRangerRuss
Florian Trainee
Florian Trainee
RadRangerRuss

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:03 pm

I am really new at the game but have a 100% battle ratio. Hope to keep it up. Just not sure of best way except by checking my Ar/Dr against those I do battle against. I try to battle above my level as well. Usually only battle those suggested because then I know I can check if they are from this clan. The longer list does not give a way to find the clan as far as I can tell. Hope soon to earn the zm to pick up the St Quakko's. Then my fame will drop but I suppose my battle ratio will remain?
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:12 pm

Yes, your battle ratio will remain the same, but your fame will be reset to 0. It costs 15k Zms, you can buy it from the Armory, under "Special".
You need to check not JUST AR/DR but your WEAPON STANCE, ARMOR STANCE, ATTITUDE, and MAGIC STANCE. all of these play a role in your battle effectiveness. Also check out the Drunk Trainer in Port Foozle, and Warrior Trainer in Frostham for extra skills, health, and random cool things to learn. It's well worth your money.
There is also a thread more detailed on battle in this forum, feel free to check it out!

Welcome to the Florian Lights!
Back to top Go down
SmokeyGurl
SmokeyGurl

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:44 am

I must be clueless but HOW exactly do you change your attitude??
Back to top Go down
http://en.netlog.com/SmokeyDawn
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:30 am

Smokey, near the top of the screen click 'Characters', which is a white link appearing just under your currently selected character's name.

You'll then get a screen with a list of all your characters. Click 'Edit' below the character you want to change attitude stance for, and it'll give you a new screen with a drop-down window to do just that. I do this before almost every PvP fight in the Arena. Well, I see the names in front of me and what their stances are, and change accordingly.

From here you can also change your battle taunt, if you wish.

Hope this helps. They sure do a good job hiding this one from us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brandonio17
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Agreed. It took me nearly a week before I figured out how to change attitude. And keep in mind I have 20 toons to practice on.... >.<

Smokey, with that thing I showed you that one time. you can easily just choose ONE stance with a high win ratio (I like smart moves because of the warrior training or shock and awe because everyone else does too) then set it and forget it. Also you cannot change stances if you want the Ironman trophy (Which I now have on nearly every single toon).

I am coming up with inventive battle taunts such as "I have conquered thee in the name of puppehs and toast!" or something equally (not so) clever.
Back to top Go down
Slevyas Grue
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Slevyas Grue

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:49 pm

Actually, Mia, I did manage to get the Ironman trophy on Nasty while changing stances repeatedly. I realized halfway through my run it may have been foolish, but sure enough the trophy went through anyways.

I had a second tab opened up to the 'Characters' page and my main window was used to just stay in the Arena. Whenever I wanted to change stance, I clicked on the second tab and edited it as needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brandonio17
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:59 pm

REALLY! Excellent news. I tried it on several toons to see if I could, but never got the trophy until I just ran through all 90 AP in Battlefield all at once. Glad that it is not always the case!
Back to top Go down
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:14 pm

I would like to think I'm helping the clan battle ratio a bit too. I've only got two toons though. My main has a battle ratio over 97% and fame around 8500. Just realized I could be picking on our own members and have recently slowed down a bit, taking time to check the clan status of my victims first.
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:01 pm

You know, I never do. Check status that is... I probably ought to. And perhaps I should confine my victims to one particular clan... O-I-Dunno-The-Guard *cough*
Back to top Go down
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Whaddya say you and I embark on a mission to make sure we pop a few of those members of the Guard each day? Nothing official of course... Clan Battle Ratio Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
DietEvil
Florian Member
Florian Member
DietEvil

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:04 pm

To be quite honest, I've been sorely tempted to pop Shendo a couple times. His posts on the LoZ forum bother me for some reason. I've refrained mostly because I didn't want to start any drama. And he strikes me as a drama oriented individual.

Anyways, once I finish card farming, I'm going back to battles to work on gear. Stupid cards just don't want to be found though.

Also, RangerRuss, I can't check just at the moment, but I do believe under the long list, when you click the person's name and that battle window pops up, you can click their name again in the battle window and it will take you to the info pages for that person. From there, you can check clan and such. As well as whether they actually have spent points in Body and if they might have decent card bonuses.
Back to top Go down
SmokeyGurl
SmokeyGurl

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:17 am

Thanx for the info Slevyas & Mia!! <3 <3 Razz
Back to top Go down
http://en.netlog.com/SmokeyDawn
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:49 am

Ayistromia wrote:
Agreed. It took me nearly a week before I figured out how to change attitude. And keep in mind I have 20 toons to practice on.... >.<

Jeebus, and I thought I was verging on "obsessed" with 10. 0.o
lol
Back to top Go down
Anne05
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Anne05

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:19 am

Mia, since when does a woman need to make an excuse for her obsessive behavior, I'm just saying...
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Thread cleansed of off-topic posts, unlocked, re-opened to public commentary on CLAN BATTLE RATIO!
Back to top Go down
quiltgirl
Florian Adept
Florian Adept

Location : Kickin' back on a lounge chair with some Firefly Mint Tea on sunny White Cliffs Beach in my Yeti parka and Yipple fur mukluks

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:52 am

I'm trying to do my bit to bump the ratio, if only to get that darned "Untouchable" trophy for the three alts that missed it when they were itty-bitty.
I find it helps to keep a note pad by the keyboard that lists each alts AR/DR and magic stance as well as the highest AR/DR I'm willing to fight with that character in both best case and worst case scenarios. I know it's a little ... compulsive but my short term memory h'aint what it used to be and until these guys battle ratio tops 99% I can't afford a loss.

Also ... I made an assumption that in battle my AR is compared to my opponents DR and vice-versa. Does anyone know if this is true or not?
Back to top Go down
Ayistromia
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Ayistromia

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:43 am

It's a COMBINED amount, from what I've noticed. Ok, say your attack is 346, your defense is 301 and your opponent's ar is 400 and dr is 250. Even though your AR is higher than their DR, you probably don't want to risk it because their combined ar/dr is higher than yours.

Unless of course they are otherwise your prime opponent. Weapons, Magic, Attitude, AND you've got all your training for your level (Drunk, Warrior, Duelist, Witch)
Back to top Go down
Sylvaton
Florian Lord
Florian Lord
Sylvaton

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Well, I apparently did my part today to lower the clan battle ratio. :/

I haven't checked them all yet, but most of the 18-21 characters I have got hit by Hobbler today. I don't know if he was going through our roster or what. Kind of annoying, though.
Back to top Go down
Dustin Cropps
Admin
Admin
Dustin Cropps

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:26 pm

I thought I read we were being sandbagged... ...I still see the highest ratio up there. Smile

LOVE!
Back to top Go down
Paeth
Florian High Honor
Florian High Honor
Paeth

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:21 pm

@Sylvaton
I got hit by that Hobbler guy too. I glacned him over. he's using one of those easter weapons which by my rough guess puts him with his FG at atleast a 900 AR. So even my best can't tough the guy. Which in turn I find frustrating lol

@Dustin That sand bag bit was my fault. I among others got hit by some dude named Avery32 or something, and after talking about it, it seemed he was sandbagging- by dropping his armor and cards, so he was weaker after he did his battles and added up his wins.

Either way I'm farming, and trying to limit my leveling, but after 48 hours, I'm getting that battle itch lol.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Battle Ratio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle Ratio   Clan Battle Ratio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Battle Ratio
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next